11:A first argument

I was angry. Ver angry. with my brother of course, but also Draco. I found out what he had done. Just to get my brother in trouble. So, I stomped up to the astronomy tower fury clouding my vision. And saw him already waiting. He turned and saw me "He-" I didn't let him finished, but slapped him hard across the face. "What the-"

"WHY ON EARTH DID YOU WANT TO EXPELL MY BROTHER" I yell "THIS..THIS IS THE EXACT THING I WAS SAYING WOULD MAKE ME HATE YOU-" "ems--" "YOU'VE LOST THE RIGHT OF CALLING ME THAT!""Let me explain!"

I snorted "Oh, this ought to be good."

"I was angry your brother was rewarded instead of punished, OK? It wasn't fair. Now, I know I should have let you handle it but....my anger took over. I meant to go and duel him. I did but, by the time I had to go I was so tired I should have called off our meeting but I didn't want to hurt your feelings and our talks are the brightest part of my day! er-nights" My expression softened, I tried to stay angry, but no ado. "I told Crabbe and goyle to tell him..but they got lost.."

"Typical" I snort. His grey eyes bore into mine, flashing with geniune regret. "I really am sorry" he whispered. I smile "and I really do believe you.sorry for slapping you" I added sheepishly "I deserved it" "You did." He grinned "Can I call you Ems again?" "Yes..so...how was your day?" "Pansy was slobbering over Blaise" 

"Why am I not surprised?"

"I know! I mean how-" 

And we talked well into the night, our friendship restored and all was right.

(A/N):Sorry for this chapter being so short! I had a lot of HW from school and due to this stupid CoVid a Piano class.

I'll make the next one longer, I promise

Thx, Mah Peeps!