3:Hogwarts school of whichcraft and wizardary

BOOM! Me and harry jolt up in with a start dudley falls off the couch "Where's the cannon?" he said stupidly. and we can hear Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon coming down the stairs. Who's there?" Uncle Vernon shouted. "I warn you -- I'm armed!". BOOM! BOOM! Until finally the door was knocked off it's hinges. A giant of a man was standing in the doorway. His face was almost completely hidden by a long, shaggy mane of hair and a wild, tangled beard, but you could make out his eyes, glinting like black beetles under all the hair. Harry shifted a little as to sheild me. When the Man came I was sure I was going die. 'This is it' I think 'I'm dead'. The man opened his mouth and said the last thing I expected to come out of his mouth "Sorry bout' that" He said gruffly, swiftly putting the door back in place The noise of the storm outside dropped a little. He turned to look at them all."Couldn't make us a cup o' tea, could yeh? It's not been an easy journey..."
He strode over to the sofa where Dudley sat frozen with fear. "Budge up, yeh great lump," said the stranger.
Dudley squeaked and ran to hide behind his mother, who was crouching, terrified, behind Uncle Vernon.

"And there are the twins! last time I saw yer you could fit in my hand ! Harry Yeh look a lot like yer dad, but yeh've got yer mom's eyes.,Emma, yer look a lot like yer mom but with yer dad's eyes. I made you a little something" He scourged among his many pockets and produced a box tied with a ribbon me and Harry opened to find a cake. "I mustta sat on it at somepoint but it shout still taste alright" "Um...." I say moving so he could see my face "I don't mean to be rude but.....who are you?" He laughed "O' course I haven't introduced myself. M Rubeus Hagrid. Students usually call me Hagrid . Gameskeeper at Hogwarts. Y'know all bout' Hogwarts O'course" "Um...no" said Harry Hagrid looked at us with a perplexed expression "Sorry," Harry said quickly."Sorry ?" barked Hagrid, turning to stare at the Dursleys, who shrank back into the shadows. "It's them as should be sorry! I knew yeh weren't gettin' yer letters but I never thought yeh wouldn't even know abou' Hogwarts, fer cryin' out loud! Did yeh never wonder where yer parents learned it all?" "All what" I asked quickly. "ALL WHAT?" Hagrid thundered. "Now wait jus' one second!"

For the first time since Hagrid came I remembered we had an audience. "Are you telling me" Hagrid growled "that these kids....these kids don' know bout'...bout'.....anything??" Well, that was insulting "We know maths and stuff" I mumbeled. Hagrid waved his hand like he was shooing away a fly "I meant my world....yer world..yer parents world" "What world" I ask exasperated Hagrid looked as if he was about to explode.

"DURSLEY!" he boomed.

Uncle Vernon, who had gone very pale, whispered something that sounded like "Mimblewimble." Hagrid stared wildly at Harry.

"But yeh must know about yer mom and dad," he said. "I mean, they're famous. You're famous."

"What? Our--our mom and dad weren't famous, were they?" "Yeh don' know... yeh don' know... " Hagrid ran his fingers through his hair, fixing Harry with a bewildered stare.

"Yeh don' know what yeh are ?" he said finally.

Uncle Vernon suddenly found his voice.

"Stop!" he commanded. "Stop right there, sir! I forbid you to tell the children anything!"

A braver man than Vernon Dursley would have quailed under the furious look Hagrid now gave him; when Hagrid spoke, his every syllable trembled with rage.

"You never told them? Never told them what was in the letter Dumbledore left fer them? I was there! I saw Dumbledore leave it, Dursley! An' you've kept it from them all these years?"

"Kept what from us?" said Harry eagerly.

"STOP! I FORBID YOU!" yelled Uncle Vernon in panic.

Aunt Petunia gave a gasp of horror.