Chapter Two: Symphony of My Heart

A/n: I chose to divide the chapters. I hope you don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you!

 I hope you don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you!

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

Everyone was clapping at Arima Kousei's performance since it was truly majestic and powerful that only very few were aware of what's actually happening to him on stage. Almost no one was aware of the pain he's enduring after he had cried so much while he was playing his piano. He's writhing in pain and agony. He's dizzy, his vision's leaving him and everything before him was slowly fading away. 

Seto Hiroko rushed to get to him when she saw his clenched fists on his chest. She knew immediately that he's in pain that time.

Arima Kousei tried to get himself stand upright but he wasn't able to fight the stabbing and burning sensation on his chest. He fainted right away and fell on Seto Hiroko's arms. 

"Where are the medics?" Seto Hiroko cried out. "Where are they?"

Her tears shocked the audience. 

It was only that time that they realized that what was happening wasn't an act at all.

Kousei's chest was aching so much, and he's catching up his breath. 

Seto Hiroko was able to become aware by how thin and weightless he was, too as if he had malnutrition. "Kousei, stay with me."

...

A few minutes later, Kousei woke up outside the building of where the competition's being held. He's on a stretcher with a breathing mask on and an IV Drip had been started to give to him. It was luck that a female doctor volunteered to check him.

After she learned what's wrong with him, he quickly gave Kousei some kind of medicine that calmed the pain on his chest. She also shouted to them that he needed to be transported in a nearby hospital immediately since he was in a very dangerous situation. The female doctor who volunteered herself shouted to the staff to move quick or he could die in any minute already even she had already given him medicines.

Everyone of his fans, including his friends and rivals quickly went out of the auditorium to know what had happened to him after the rescuers took him inside the ambulance.