Chapter Six: Kousei's Tears

A/N: For those who are reading my story, I am deeply happy and honored that you like my story!

Arima Kousei and Arima Takahiko quickly stepped inside the hospital along with Kaori

Tsubaki and Watari revealed themselves later on and informed them that they followed them.

"Please forgive us for following you," Tsubaki told them.

Kousei and Kaori just smiled at them.

"It's okay, Tsubaki," Kousei replied to her.

Takahiko felt relieved that his son does have so many friends.

"Is it really alright that we stay here?" asked Tsubaki to Kousei's father.

Takahiko resembles his own son. It looks like Kousei was his father's clone for his friends. They really look alike with only Kousei, inheriting his mother's eyes. He smiled at Tsubaki Sawabe as they were walking near the receptionist. "It's not me whom you should ask. Ask Kousei."

Kousei flinched. He doesn't actually want them to know what's wrong with him but he remembered that Seto Hiroko had already revealed to them that he has a heart disease.

Takahiko faced the female, brunette receptionist and told her that they have an appointment with Dr. Shiba Souen as they are particularly called to come back since the result from Kousei's medical tests are out already. He will undergo another cycle of tests and check up. The receptionist looked over the record book and after that, she called the office since she found some discrepancies. After the call, she finally told Takahiko, "Mr. Arima, right?"

"Yes, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Apparently, Dr. Shiba Souen gave his role as Mr. Arima Kousei's cardiologist to someone else. You are to go to Dr. Furukawa Akari," she told them that shocked Takahiko. "She's your son's cardiologist now."

Takahiko may be so shocked to know that Akari, the sister of the woman that he has been asked to marry by his own father would be working in the hospital and would become Kousei's cardiologist. He calmed down and after that, he quickly asked the receptionist, "So, where will we go?"