Chapter Twenty- Seven: Flat Line

A/n: Please don't kill me!!! I actually want to kill myself, though. This had been in my head for a couple of days already and it's killing me!!!

 This had been in my head for a couple of days already and it's killing me!!!

Third POV:

Arima Kousei had been sleeping for more hours than awake after he had been transported in the hospital. Furukawa Hikari was shocked to know that he had another major heart attack days after Kousei was brought in the hospital.

Mitsuo informed Takahiko and Hikari about it. Due to that, both of them rushed in the hospital to learn more if Kousei was still okay.

When they arrived, they found Watari Ryota, Tsubaki Sawabe, Aiza Takeshi and Emi Igawa, crying and comforting each other outside Kousei's room in the hospital. They were all standing in front of his room as tears fall down their eyes when they realized he's been confined in an ICU room.

Hikari went beside the children. "How is he?"

Emi answered her between sobs. "He's fine for now. We really can't believe that Kousei will have another heart attack today."

"He's going to be okay, right?" asked Tsubaki. Tears were falling bitterly on her cheeks.

Hikari doesn't know what to tell them until a doctor got out of Kousei's room. Kousei's new doctor is Dr. Fumio Haruo. He's a middle-aged man and has brown eyes. Everyone looked at him and asked at the same time.He coughed and answered their multiple questions professionally, "Arima Kousei is doing fine for now. We have given him stronger medicines other than aspirin to help him. He does have a breathing mask now to help his breathing."

Hikari and Senator Takahiko both sighed in relief.

"Other than that, I want to talk with Mrs. and Mr. Arima privately. Can we, Senator?" he asked him. Takahiko was shocked to hear that from Kousei's new attending doctor.

The children all backed away and let the adults talk in private. They have decided to enter the room where Kousei sleeps peacefully.

...

Kaori was inside, wearing protective gowns. She's sitting near Kousei's bed where he's once again connected with different tubes and machines. His right hand is strapped with the needle of the Intravenous Line. There's a white clip of the heart monitor attached on his finger, too. She was crying hard when she learned that Kousei fainted at the restroom but after knowing that he's confined in the hospital, a bit of her worries died. She wanted to be strong for Kousei. After all, he had been her strength when she needed him when she was sick.

It's time for her to give it back, right?

All of his friends who were wearing the same thing, stood in front of Kousei's bed while Mitsuo and Seto were seating in a nearby bench. When they looked around Kousei's room, it totally appalled them to know how serious Kousei's sickness is. There are a lot of hospital equipment inside that they can't believe they will see inside someone's room in a hospital.