Chapter Three: Tick-Tock

A/N: I hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you!

I hate what I'm feeling right now.

I'm in darkness.

I am drowning with fear underwater.

What happened to me after I had my last performance in the competition?

Was I able to reach her?

Did she survive?

I want to know!

Let me out of this darkness!

I'm begging you!

Third Person POV;

Third Person POV;

Arima Kousei's eyes opened slowly that morning the day after he had lost his consciousness.

Upon the time his eyes opened, he wondered why he could see a strange white ceiling and smell of disinfectants around him.

His right hand was also connected somewhere and a heart clip was attached to his finger.

Seto Hiroko cried in relief after seeing that he already woke up. He heard her cries and so, he was able to be more conscious to his surroundings.

While he was looking around while he's in his soft bed, it finally dawned on him that he's in the hospital.

The needle of the IV fluid was attached at the back of his hand while a white clip was also attached at his pointer finger. When he saw it, he became aware that there's a heart monitor at his right side. His head hurt that worried Seto Hiroko as he sit up but it soon dissipated.

"You finally woken up," cried Seto Hiroko in relief.

"Hiroko-san," he spoke weakly under his breathing mask. "What happened to me?"