Chapter Fourteen: Tears

A/n: Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you to all the votes I received!

...

Third Person POV:

"Should he really be treated quick in Tokyo Heart Center today?" asked Arima Akihiro to his son, Takahiko inside his office at the second floor of the center wing of the mansion. His office were filled with rectangular mirrors, paintings and some pictures of famous musicians the Arima Entertainment Industry successfully promoted. They were currently talking at the center of the room while sitting at the middle of two green couches with a glass table at the center. He was seating near the wall of the office while Takahiko and Hikari was in front of him. He folded his hands and stared at his son while he is waiting for him to reply.

Takahiko swallowed hard and held Hikari's left hand. "His doctors said that he'll be having a series of surgeries. It will take a long time before he can totally leave the hospital and live normally."

Akihiro pitied his son who began to cry painfully. "You know that I want you to be the new Arima Clan's head and when you become one, I'm requiring you to become a politician. Choose. Replace me or replace your uncle, Arima Shuhei? You know well that he is the current CEO of Arima Entertainment Industry."

Hikari stared at the two of them and it really hurt Takahiko that due to Kousei's health situation, he might have to back out from replacing his own father. He always chased on it and is the front runner. He needed to give it up for his son where he could stay beside him always and take care of his own son. His tears were so bitter and when he was ready to answer, he finally made a decision for the sake of his own son. "I'll replace uncle. forgive me, father."

Akihiro closed his eyes and he held on tight on the cup he was actually holding. It hurts him that Takahiko needed to give up his dream for his son but he understands him. He's also a father, anyway. If he is also Takahiko, he would do the same thing. He opened his eyes and looked at his son, "Take care of Arima Kousei, understood? If I learn that something bad happens to him, you know what would happen to you."

Arima Takahiko and Hikari stood up at the same time. "Thank you for understanding my choice, father."

They were about to leave the room when Akihiro asked him once again, "Do you really not want to replace me?"

Takahiko stopped walking. He smiled and told his father, "My choice isn't final yet. I want to know what Kousei would think if I give up being your heir."

That calmed Akihiro and he smiled happily once again.

...

Arima Kousei POV:

Kaori and I were both lounging inside the large library when Hikari and my father found us reading books, listening to classical music and talking to each other joyfully.