Chapter Twenty- One: Lotus Flower

A/n: I hope you like my fanfiction!

An unknown brother

An unknown brother...
An unknown future...
The deep past they tried to hide now knocks on the doorsteps of the Arima Household. Will they be able keep hiding their secret.

Third POV:

Third POV:

The lovely sounds of the violin and piano echoed through the hall where Kousei and Kaori were practicing their music for their first oral exams for the first term. It had been three months since they were enrolled in Okutsu and just like everyone's first impression over the couple, they slowly became the face of the first years, along with Emi and Takeshi. They were tasked to play Wailing by Yugo Kanno. It's a new song they chose to make themselves unique from the others, anyway. They may have some enemies and people who are jealous over their growing popularity at school but the couple did not stop playing to make their lovely and sweet audience in awe of them. Whenever they perform on stage, the people are always in awe of the two of them.

Arima Kousei stopped playing after a few minutes when they heard someone knock. Miyazono Kaori noticed it, too and stopped playing the piece. She looked at Kousei and nodded. She opened their door and found out that the person knocking is Hinatsuki Rina.

"Young Master," she bowed at him and looked back.

Kousei stood up and bowed at her, too, indicating that he hasn't yet adapted in living in Tokyo and he's not used in acting as a rich boy living in the city except with Yamato Kento, his bodyguard. With Yamato, he's stoic and silent. Hinatsuki Rina chuckled happily as both of them stand up straight again. "You shouldn't have done that, young master. You're status is higher than us."