Chapter Thirty: Two: My Existence...

A/n: Thanks for reading this fanfiction! If you enjoyed my book, I hope you leave a vote and comment. Thank you!

....

Kaori POV:

My tears hardly left my eyes. It was too painful to hear the doctors tell me that the man I had loved for years had passed away now. "Wake up, Kousei!!! You can't leave me!!! Please, wake up!!! Wake up!!!"

His heart beat still had a flat line even after the doctors did a CPR to him. Moments later, they announced that he's already gone. I kept hugging him and screaming at him to wake up but he was just too cold on the bed. Mitsuo tried to take me away from Kousei but I don't want to leave him. I don't want to believe that he had already left me. I know that Mitsuo's eyes were also filled with tears and he's also sad by what just happened.

I saw Doctor Haruo talk to his father and it was also a big shock to him that after two days after he had his successful operation, the new heart rejected him and they weren't able to take him back.

His father and his stepmother stared at Kousei, too. Takahiko-san told him while he's crying, "You've fought gallantly, son. I'm very proud of you."

Hiroko-san and Hikari-san hugged him to comfort him. We've lost Arima Kousei. I lost the man who's my first love.

...

A week after his death, it was announced at all news stations about his inevitable death and his story. It wasn't just us who felt his death but everyone who knows him, loved his music and knows his story. His music will always stay with us and I know that I can never forget him.

Everyone will remember him. I survived my operation but he left me... He left me!!! I know deep inside me that my feelings are still all confused as he is being buried six feet down the ground, already.

Why does he need to die? Why did he leave me?

His friends and his family, even his fans joined us in his burial. There's no one who's not crying around Kousei's coffin as it goes down the grave. The priest blessed his grave and we all prayed for the peace of his soul. He's dead and gone but even so, my life will go on. I know that he doesn't want me to stay unhappy but will I be able to live without him?

"I was in your room yesterday and I found this lying on his bed. It's his last letter before he died. Forgive me if I have already read it," Yamato Kento said after handing it to me.

At the time I looked at him, I saw traces of dried tears on his cheeks. I knew that it was hard for him to have lost him, too. He had always been with him for three years, protecting and guarding him where ever he goes as his bodyguard and even as Kousei's driver. I wonder what goes on his head, right now.

"Um, Kento-san?" I called him out after I dried my tears.

I had just finished skimming over his letter and it's not like my letter. It's a letter written for everyone who knows and loves him.

"What is it?" he asked me.

"Many people should hear his letter. Please call the media and I'll read this to them. I know that they would want to hear it since his death is still a shock to everyone," I told him.

He bowed at me and followed. After a few minutes, I decided to read it in front of those who loves him privately first before I read it to everyone. We all cried at the same time while I was reading it. It was only short but it gives us courage to go on with life. Arima Kousei changed my life and I will always love him.

...

Arima Kousei's Letter:

For everyone who gave color back in my life,