Chapter Seven: Life Has Its Mysteries

A/N: I hope those who are reading this love the new update! 😄😄😄

After two months, Kousei and his friends had graduated from middle school

After two months, Kousei and his friends had graduated from middle school. It was the happiest time of his life since that was the time when he met his beloved girlfriend but he couldn't leave that it was also the time that he learned how sick he truly is.

Why?

He was quickly brought in the hospital just right after graduation by his teachers who were alarmed when he became so pale and his chest began aching so painfully even with the medicines given to him which panicked almost everyone.

Most especially, everyone knows that he's a member of the Arima Family. The Arima Family is one of the most powerful families in Japan, politically. He was quickly admitted in the hospital as his condition's an emergency.

Upon arrival, he was given aspirin and an breathing mask to help him breathe. Tears kept on rolling down his eyes due to the pain he's having until he lost consciousness. The pain subsided for a while as he rest.

When his eyes opened the next day, he quickly knew that he's back in the hospital with strange tubes connected to him again.

As his consciousness return, he heard two people talking to each other and they seemed to be arguing.

Takahiko and Hikari were talking to each other in front of his bed. Behind them is a large window with blue curtains hanging.

"Do we have a donor, Hikari? I think he does need a surgery... He needs a heart transplant," Takahiko told her.

"Can't you wait for my sister to talk to you, first? We still don't know what actually happened to him during the graduation ceremony, right?" Hikari reminded him. "His friends just saw him gripping his chest so tightly until Kaori took his medicines but the pain didn't subside quickly even with those. It had been months, too that his heart didn't bother him this much."

Takahiko stared at his son anxiously and it shocked him when he became aware that his son had woken up. "You're awake."

Slowly, he saw that his son's eyes were blank. He was also able to see that every time his son's heart was hurting him, it always sends too much sadness inside Kousei.