Symphonia: Second Chance

A/n: I hope you like this chapter!

Art by jandreatheresse
....

Arima Kousei POV:

I woke up with the sound of a familiar person and when I looked around the place where I am, I noticed that I seemed to have been sleeping in a very beautiful paradise. The whole scenery in front of me was like a painting to me. The river's blue and the sky is clear. There were birds flying at the sky.

I stood up and as I observe the place where I am, I saw that there were a lot of sunflowers and the petals were looking up at the sky as if they were looking up ahead at the sun.

Most of all, there are a lot of animals around.

I sighed a bit...

I died.

I could feel it inside of me.

I looked at my hand and it's very translucent even if I am wearing white clothes.

I am a soul, now and that depresses me.

As I was walking at the paradise where I ended up, I saw a shadow of someone... no... more like... the vague image of the man slowly went closer to me until I am face to face to him.

The stranger looked at me happily. I stared at him and as I could observe, he does have white clothes too, but his was like a dress. He's taller than me, his black hair is long, his eyes were brown like mine and lastly, he is pretty much brown-skinned. He looks like a Jew to me. He smiled at me and when I finally heard his voice, my eyes just focused on him.

"You are in my paradise, Arima Kousei. This place where you are now was the land where the ancestors of all humans once lived," he told me.

My mouth dropped. I'm looking at him. Him. Why did He appear before me?

"You look confused, Arima Kousei," he told me.

"I died, right? I died after I decided to enter the blue light with my mother," I told him.

His brown eyes gazed at me. "I can see through you that you want to return."

"But! I'm sure that the doctors had already announced that I am dead," I told him.

"I am God. As you can see, the time here and on Earth are not the same. Angels are time travelers and you can also return back to the time you want to go," he informed me.

I was in shock. I looked around me and found my mom behind us. She's a bit teary but she seemed to say goodbye to me. I decided to stay here with my mom. "Arima Kousei... do you want to see Kaori's future if you don't return?" he asked me.

I nodded in one swift, the sky showed Kaori crying so deeply while she's hugging my corpse. I clutched my fists and I still tried to let all of those slide. I want to return but yet, I want to stay here. I am with my mom. I know she abused me as a child but she only did it to make me independent. Suddenly, I found her struggling to find some other men to fall with even if she's a successful violinist.