special chapter #3

"I AM NOT GOING OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE THIS!"

You roll your eyes as you wait for Sasuke to come out of his room, leaning against the door frame.

"A deal's a deal, dobe," you say, shaking your head. "Be thankful I even gave you options."

"It wasn't a deal! And those weren't options! You made me choose between a rock and a hard place!" comes his cry from the other side of the door. You smirk, hanging your head and letting your bangs cover your face. Oh, how good it felt to be the winner.

"Well maybe you wouldn't have to wear that if you'd just taken Sakura out on a date," you say, your smirk growing bigger.

"I'd never do that!"

"Exactly my point, Einstein. Now hurry up so I can parade you around the village."

"No! I really fucking hate you right now."

Sasuke swearing at you makes you smirk even more, relishing his torture.

"Sasuke-kuuuuun," you say in a high pitched voice, imitating Sakura. "Come out so I can show everyone my Sasu-chan!"

"Shut up, [Name]!"

You frown and start banging on the door.

"SASUKE UCHIHA, GET THE HELL OUT HERE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I AM BREAKING DOWN THIS DOOR!" you yell, a vein popping on your forehead as you begin to lose your patience. You hear a faint scowl and the sound of a lock being undone. You step back, and the door slowly begins to open.

As Sasuke steps out, you can't help but burst into laughter.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DOBE! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!" you howl, clutching your sides.

Sasuke's dressed in a maid outfit, with the typical short black dress and white, frilly apron. And to add to his humiliation, you'd decided to add an adorable pair of cat ears, fishnet stockings and suitable black heels, just short enough for him to walk in without tripping over. He blushes a furious shade of red, making you laugh even more.

"I LOVE MYSELF SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!" you cackle, dropping to your knees as you begin howling even more. Soon, you're out of breath and your laughs become silent intakes of air, making it look like you;re having a seizure.

"SHUT UP!" snaps a highly embarrassed Sasuke, obviously very miffed about the fact that wearing a skirt meant there was more breeze around his private areas, as well as the fact that the heels you'd squeezed his feet into were absolutely killing him even though you'd said they "wouldn't be a problem."

You're still gasping for air when you dramatically reach up to Sasuke and cling onto his arm, trying to find some footing.

"Maid! Maid!" you say, crying with laughter. "I order you to... to pick... me up!"

You cackle as Sasuke helps you to your feet, a dark shadow crossing his face. You clutch his arm tightly, because without his support you'd be back on the ground, rolling around in laughter. You stumble into the room and pick up a silver serving tray which had been violently hurled at the wall, handing it to Sasuke.

"Don't forget your props!" you cry loudly, still unable to breathe properly. You pick up the cups that had been scattered on the ground and place them on the tray one by one.

"Let's- let's... go!"

It takes you a few tries to try and ease him out of the house, and in the end, you end up fully dragging him out into broad daylight, laughing your head off. Once you leave the reserves of the Uchiha compound and make your way to the center of town, more people begin to pass you, gawking at a very humiliated Sasuke carrying around a tray of empty drinking cups. A few people snicker, making Sasuke go a dark shade of maroon.