chapter thirty seven

Third person P.O.V

The party consisting of Sensō's men and the two Uchiha brothers was silent as they followed Sensō and (name) to the town square, which was just five minutes away from the council building. Due to his use of the Kotoamatsukami and its vast power over all those who lived in the village, Sensō had made sure that no citizens were to interrupt in any way shape or form during his battle with the so called Hayate heiress.

"Shall I start first?" asks Sensō politely as the group of extra shinobi all find a safe place away from the battle to watch on. Itachi was formulating the best plan possible in his mind to keep you safe, on top, and most importantly, alive. Though Sasuke was thinking along the same lines, his thoughts were drawn more towards believing in your sheer power and strength, rather than hopping in and joining in the fray himself.

"What happened to ladies first!"

As soon as (name) was midway during her sentence, she'd pulled out five of her special fire-based shuriken and flung them into the air.

"FIRE STYLE! PHOENIX FLOWER JUTSU!"

The battle rages on in full flight right from the get go, with neither parties looking to backing down.

"Do you think she even knows how to cast Amaterasu again?" asked Sasuke, arms crossed as he stood behind his brother watching the girl they both loved fight what would come to be a death match.

"I wouldn't doubt it," said Itachi, eyes focused on (name)'s face. She wore a look of pure concentration as she and Sensō exchanged blow after blow, jutsu after jutsu. The battle rages on for an hour, then another hour, and then another hour. By now, the sun is fully risen and its heat beats down the backs of (name) and her opponent as tiredness and loss of chakra starts getting to both of them. Itachi's eyes widen as he sees (name) pull out a vial from her obi, and take a glug of what seems to be water.

"(name)!" exclaims Sasuke. "That's too much!"

(Name) ignores him as chakra begins pounding through her veins. Soon enough, she's literally oozing with it, and everyone gasps as the chakra surrounds her in the form of blue flames, her hair blaring upwards with it.

"What is that?!" asks Itachi, looking at a now panicking Sasuke.

"Chakra water! She's drunk too much!" he exclaims, pulling at his raven hair. His eyes are wide in horror as he tries to think of a way to get you to stop.

"What do you mean too mu-"

Itachi's words are cut off as the sound of an explosion resonates throughout the now severely battered town square, and he sees Sensō being flung into the fountain and shattering the centerpiece statue into thousands of little pieces. (name) approaches him, with both her eyes a flashing red colour.

"Wha- both eyes?" is the cry heard from many of Sensō's men as the fiery Princess descends upon him.

"Itachi, we've got to get rid of some of that chakra!" cries Sasuke, frantically looking at his elder brother. "She could explode with the amount she's got right now!"

"How?!"

Sasuke shrugs as Sensō's men abandon their positions and rush in to protect their Lord, enraging (name) even further.

"Just get rid of it!" he yells, before jumping in to the fight.

Normal P.O.V

You're nearly close to finally defeating Sensō when his annoying ass shinobi get in your way, with a medic pulling him away from you while four others stall you.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" you screech, performing the hand signs for your next jutsu. You're so blinded by rage and anguish that you can't even distinguish who's who; all you see is a flood of enemy faces, all intending to kill you.

"(NAME)! STOP, YOU'LL KILL YOURSELF!"

You look to your side and angrily swipe at those standing in your way, your nails cutting sharply into their eyes and faces. You feel the air around you getting humid and dry, and it feels as if electricity is coursing through your veins. You spread both your arms out, closing your eyes and embracing this newfound power.

They're all gonna die. THEY'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Your eyes wrench themselves open as both your hands meet together to form an almighty clap, resembling the sound of thunder. There are great vibrations through the earth as you plant your feet on the ground, strong and steady.

All around you, the wind is whipping furiously, and dark clouds have now overshadowed the once brilliantly shining sky.

"What's happening?!" calls out Sasuke to his older brother over all the noise of an approaching storm. Both bear deep cuts on their face from where you'd unknowingly attacked them.

"It's like- it's like she's creating a storm!" yells back Itachi, fighting off an enemy shinobi who'd stopped trying to stop you and instead turned on the two brothers.

Day suddenly turns into night as black clouds loom over the heads of the shinobi, and you slowly begin to rise from the ground with your arms outstretched, searching for Sensō.

"WHERE IS HE?!" you screech, as thunder begins to rumble overhead. "WHERE IS HE?!"

"Itachi, what do we do?!" cries Sasuke desperately, fighting off two of the Storm shinobi. Itachi looks up at you as you rise into the air, both your eyes locked in what appears to be your Mangekyō Sharingan. Sensō, meanwhile, had been aimlessly trying to escape the fray, but every time someone helped him out, you cut them down and went straight back for him.

Lightning flashes, and all the shinobi look up in terror at the Hayate heiress, who looks as if she's ascending into the heavens. You quickly make eye contact with the majority of them, including Sasuke and Itachi.

"(name)-"

Silence falls as everyone is entrapped by your gaze.