Chapter 8| birthday

Mirage's pov
I gazed at Cat who was sitting crosslegged on my bed. Her hair in a ponytail, she wore an oversized hoody, she wore often around the evening, and some PJ pants. After our talk from three days ago, she was calmer then before, sure we had some arguments, but most of the time she gave in.

"Done?!" I asked, crossing my arms. She gave me a look "Why so inpatient?" she growled annoyed. I rolled my eyes "Cuz I need it!" I said. "Why on earth did you ask me to do this if you can better do it on your own!?" she snapped. I sat down and gave her look "You work for me!" I said. She threw it at me "Then finish it by yourself!" she snapped and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked strictly. "I don't know!" she snapped and slammed the door closed. I sighed and shook my head slightly "Femmes..." I grumbled while I looked over her work. While I was doing this, I remembered it was her birthday in about two days. I stopped with what I was doing, I doubted if she new it as well, since she never talked about it never really celebrate it.

I didn't want to let it go, I wanted to give her a present, but wasn't really sure what I could give her since she was always so closed about everything. She never really told me what she liked to do as hobby. I got up and strode over to the main hanger. Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Jazz, Jolt and bumblebee were standing in a group, chatting softly about things.

"Mirage... what are you doing here?" Sunstreaker asked arrogantly. I rolled my eyes "Who of you know Cat the best?" I asked. They were silent "What did you do this time!" THe yellow frontliner scoffed. "Nothing... just had a question!" I said. "We all do..." Jazz said. I gave him a look "In the past few years we learned more about her, she's closed," Sideswipe casually said.

"Alright... well then tell me what she likes, as hobby or what," I said. "Drawing... I have talked with her about it, she good at it," Sunstreaker replied after a short silence. "Really?" Sideswipe asked. "Dude! I told you about it!" Sunstreaker said annoyed and crossed his arms. "Are you never listening if I tell you things!" he snapped.

"Can we please stop snapping! Cat is snapping at me most of the time and it starts to annoy me!" I grumbled. "but drawing..." I added. Sunstreaker nodded "Yes..." Sunstreaker said while fiddling with his knive.

Vintage Diary, Many of the girls are emotionally attached to their dairies which they love to maintain throughout their lives. In case she loves to write or maintains a diary as such, then the gifted diary is going to stay with her forever. Believe it or not, she will maintain her diary with much love, care, and affection. The vintage cover on the diary makes it look even more attractive. Believe us or not, girls love to keep such things as souvenirs, if not for writing purposes," Jazz said out of the blue making us all look at him.

"What?! I have to deal with femmes too!" He said and looked away. "True... I believe she writes a lot too!" Sunstreaker said. "She has a diary," Sideswipe added in thoughts. "bathbomd... she once talked about it, I don't know why she even told me, I believe I asked her about it or what when I came to earth..."

"I am not gonna kill her!" I snorted. They all laughed a little " Let her relax and soothe herself to the luxury of the aromatic scents and skin nourishment ingredients present in the kit. By gifting the bath bomb kit, you allow her to pamper her body and make her bathing sessions even more enjoyable.The oils present in the bombs are organically formulated to make her feel enchanted. The oils present in the bath bomb kits are enough to make her rejuvenated after every bathing session," Sideswipe grinned.

"Girls are crazy over chocolates, and there are few things on the earth that are dearest to them more than chocolates. A basket full of them is surely going to entice the mood of your girl. Be it your sister, your mother, your girlfriend, or just a friend, chocolates work with most of the women. The chocolate hamper doesn't burn a huge hole in your pocket nor does it disgust any women. Although it is the safest option to present to any girl, chocolates can be too mainstream for a matter of fact," Bumble said.