Chapter 37| Hots

Warning: smut
I was sitting on the stairs. Mirage was talking to Lennox. I couldn't get my eyes off of him. A blush spread over my cheeks. I wanted him so badly. I sighed and looked away. As I looked back, Mirage approached me.
He stood so close to me when I got up. I never felt this way before. I never wanted to pin him down and undress him so badly as now and he's not even doing anything.

I got really wet also something new. Never happened before while being around someone. "I have to go... shall we meet later?" I asked. He frowned and crossed his arms. I left without saying anything else, walking over to my room. I started to undress while walking over to my bed. I needed to relief myself. I have never really done it because it's not important to me at all and rather stick to my job instead of getting distracted.

Some moans slipped from my lips while imagining Dino's delicate body. I moaned his name quietly. After half an hour, I sat up straight, cooled down. I hoisted myself up and at that exact same moment Dino had to came in. He halted when he spotted me. "Close the door," I snapped. He obeyed and pointed at me. "Am i interrupting or something?" He asked.

"No! I- My wound was irritating," I lied. He hummed while crossing his arms. "Let me see..." he said eventually, walking up to me. He pushed me down, which was a huge turn on itself before he checked my wounds.
He sighed after a few minutes before looking down at me. "It looks fine... it's healing perfectly," he stated. "Nice, probably worried about nothing..." I said. He hummed, "you know what I think?" He asked. I shook my head, "I think that... I did interrupt you and you're lying about it," he said.

I blushed and looked away. "I'll leave..." he said, getting up. "But... do it in your spare time... we have work to do," he said before leaving. I buried my face in my hands, I want him. It's so frustrating and I wanted to scream. The thought he will never like me depressed me.

I don't even want to face him. Some tears rolled down my face. I dressed up and avoided Mirage all day. How can I face him after he caught me? I had to face him later that evening. "Do you feel better?" He asked and I know what he was aiming for. I ignored him and watched him sit down. "I take that as a yes..." he said, smirking a little. He forced me to look at him. "It's okay... but I need you and you're not helping me lately," he said. I only nodded and started eating. Although, I couldn't swallow one single bite.

All I could think of is his delicate body. Dino caught me staring at my plate. "What?" I grumbled. "What's on your mind? Tell me!" He insisted. I snorted and shook my head, "I am just... thinking," I grumbled. "I think that... I am just gonna go..." I said, getting up. Dino got up as well, "Skylar please... what is going on..." he said. I shook my head and took the plate with me back to my room.

((Dino's P.O.V))
I sighed, shaking my head while sitting down again. I don't get Cat right now. She's confusing me. I decided to catch up with her later that night. When I finished, I walked over to her room and knocked on the door before walking in, but she wasn't here. 'Probably the office...' I thought, leaving her room and closed the door softly behind me. She was indeed sitting there, but I wasn't sure if she was working or not. She poked with her fork in the food she still hadn't finished. She looked up as she spotted me, "I need to know what's going on, Cat," I said.

I walked up to her, kneeling down beside her. "Talk to me... please," I said, laying my hand on hers, but she pulled back. "I'll finish whatever you want tomorrow... I am not in the mood to finish it today," she said. I shook my head, "talk to me..." She sighed. "Why are you sad?" I pushed. She didn't answer me, she stared down at her food again. "It's nothing... just something stupid I have to deal with on my own," she replied after a minute. I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "It's silly anyway and I am stupid... Don't worry about it, okay?"

I wasn't too sure if I should push her or not. She seemed to be defeated for some reason. "Cat... I want to support you, I want to be there for you if you need me... what did you do?" I asked. "It's not about something I did, Mirage... it's about something I haven't done... and I don't want to talk about it because it's stupid and-- Agr!" she got up and kicked the wall with lots of force. "As if you will ever understand!" she screamed before storming off and slamming the door closed. I shivered and blinked a couple of times.

I decided to leave her alone. She needed to cool down and I can't talk to her if she's in this mood.
Before I went to bed, I decided to check up on her one more time. I slowly walked in and she's asleep, but I could clearly see she has cried again. I crouched down, brushing a tear off her face. She weakly opened her eyes and huffed.

I kicked my shoes aside and laid beside her. Something tells me she needs a hug. She shifted and hold me for dear life. She grasped my shirt and tangled her legs with mine. I didn't want to ask why she's so upset. At least, not now.
I could feel my skin getting wet. "Hey, Cat..."
She huffed and looked up. I kissed her cheek and head before I made her turn on her side and laid right behind her, holding her tightly till she was asleep.