Chapter 3| talking

The next morning, I busy with my things, working on the case. I hadn't slept at all last night and I actually wanted to burst in tears and scream. The tears filled my eyes, but I blinked them away. I didn't want people to think I was weak, and crying showed how fragile I was right now.

As things couldn't go worse, Dino walked in and crossed his arms. I completely ignored the mech while he closed the door. "I have seen your medical files... that's a lot, don't you think!" He asked. Again I ignored and kept writing.

"Poisoned, shot, cut... punched, choked, broken ribs, flesh wounds, depression, not eating, exhaustion, overworking, burn out, nightmares, panic attacks, mental breakdown, stress, grief... I can say more things I have read in the files Ratchet showed me!" He said.

He snitched the file away from me, making me glare at him. "It's not any of your damn business, Mirage!" I snarled. "Now it is... it's enough to put you on nonactive and make you see a psychiatrist," he said, crossing his arms.

"What on earth do you want,"

"You're cooperation!" He said. "Why? Can't you figure it out yourself!" I snarled. "Probably, but you're working on this longer than I do..." he said. "Well... sucks for you! Read the files if you want to know! Now give me the damn file or sign it yourself!" I snapped.

"I will sign it myself for starter... and for a second... go eat something," he snapped. "Uh... no!" I huffed and got up. "Good luck with your damn files! Don't expect any cooperation from me! You walked in my life but don't think I tolerate you that easy!" I snapped.

"Do you eve realize that you could have died?"

I huffed and opened the door, walking away from the office. "Stupid mech!" I growled. I changed my outfit in my sports outfit and headed towards the gate. I ignored any sign of pain in my body and started to jog.

In the park, I did some workouts but felt some warm blood drip down my shoulder. Exhausted I sat down against a tree and stared at the lake in front of me. The pain had made me nauseous and my stomach twist.

I heard a sigh at my left and perked my head up. Dino shook his head slightly "come on," he sighed and gestured me to follow him. "Why did you spy on me!" I coldly asked. "I had a premonition that you would end up like this," he said as he looked over his shoulder.

"Come on!" He sharply said. With a groan, I hoist myself up and followed him "you're impossible," he muttered under his breath. I huffed but said nothing and just stared out of the window

"Give me a fair answer... did you sleep last night or not!"

I glanced at him "yes or no!" He snapped. "No! Happy!" I snapped. He ignored my comment "I will not give you a speech about that too! But expect you to go to bed when we are back at the base," he said.

"I can bring you straight to the medbay, so Ratchet can monitor you and give you something that put you to sleep! If you prefer that!" He said. "Blackmail!" I snarled. "It isn't!" He growled. "It is!" I snapped.

I rolled my eyes and hopped out when he parked, strolling over to my room and slammed the door closed. After a shower, I headed back to the office, but Mirage blocked my way. "Nah uh! Now go to your room and get some sleep! Otherwise, I'll ask Ratchet to put you to sleep! You could do whatever you wanted, but now someone is gonna keep an eye on you!" He said, pushing me back towards my room.

I punched him with my elbow in his chest and slammed the door closed on his face. I wasn't gonna sleep only because he wanted it! I sat down behind my desk and grabbed some files, luckily I did have work laying here. I still had to bring that to the office.