Chapter 7| anger

((Cat's P.O.V))
Mirage was furious, I saw it the way he looked at me. It was like, he was gonna explode. But he kept calm, so calm it freaked me out. Maybe I made a mistake with going alone, but on the other hand, it was my mission, my case and I don't need him to help me.

The mech gazed at me once again and for a split second, his eyes turned red. For so far, it only happened when Sunstreaker was pissed off about something and even Sunstreaker never had red eyes because of something I did.

After the party, and we didn't get the information we wanted, we stalked outside towards the parking lot. I knew it wasn't a good moment to argue with him so I hopped in. His holoform was clawing at his steering wheel while his eyes were fixed on the road.

Before we reached N.E.S.T, Mirage parked on a parking lot and turned towards me, his eyes bright red. I gulped and looked down for a moment. "I have tried to keep my patients with you but this is the bloody limit, Cat!" he spat. I flinched and gazed at him again "From now on, I am take over all your cases, you're on non active and you will see someone to help you with your issues!" he spat, punching his steeringwheel.

I sniffed and tilted my head "If That's what you want, but then I'll say something to you Mirage... I am gonna work for another base! Rich offered me to work with him," I said. Mirage stared at me with fury in his eyes. "Like I said, a lot of people want to work with me, so fine, do whatever you want, but Don't expect me to see me tomorrow!" I snarled.

he grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at him "Guess what, femme! You can't! You are under N.E.S.T protection, like I Don't know the decepticons are after you! You need permission for that!" he snarled. I slaped his hand away "Like I need your damn permission!" I hissed. "Yes! You actually need my permission, and Optimus, and Lennox, and if they approve it, Morshower has to give an approvel as well, and I can assure you.... non of us is gonna give it to you!" he snarled.

I glared at him "It doesn't count if someone buys me!" I snarled. Mirage cocked his head to the side in confusion "Oh you don't know how it works!?" I taunted. "Takes a few weeks of time... but then I am out of here, it doesn't matter to me!" I hissed. "No one ever wanted me to go because of my knowledge and skills! and NEST needs it, so of course they won't let me go! and all the bullshit about the decepticons... I am a spy! Like I Don't know when and where they are gonna show up!" I spat.

"I Don't need your damn permission!" I snarled while jabbing a finger in the center of his chest. "I can assure you... you're not going!" He snarled back. I gave him a challening look "Do you really think I am gonna tell the truth if you sent me to someone! I am a spy, I know how to manipulate people, maybe a session of two, but I know how to hide my emotions... my trauma's and you can't inform her because you Don't know anything about my life, no one does and the only person who does, is dead!" I coldly snapped.

"I Don't care you put me on non- active, cuz... I have all the information in my mind, without me, you can't solve it, I have years of knowledge, I know things no one knows, so I would love to see you try and struggle, but I am not gonna help you, you put me on non active!" I hissed. Dino was boiling and glared at me "I have plenty of other things to do, so whatever," I growled.

"How do you expect people to like you if you are like this!" he snapped. "I Don't want people to like me! I never asked for people to like me... I Don't care what other think or want, I do whatever it takes to succeed my mission, even if it means I have to kill!" I snarl. Mirage narrowed his eyes at me. "Tell me something! Have you killed in the past or not!" he snapped.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out! Do you really think I am gonna tell you the truth about the accident?" I huffed. Mirage stared blankly at me "I have seen and experienced things, that you can't even imagine! You Don't know anything about this world, about...the truth of this society, but I do..." I snarled.