Chapter 29| help

I didn't even knew a day had started. I had no idea what time it was while being in a dark room. They dragged me towards the other room. My feet scratching over the floor, but I had no strength to walk anymore. They dropped me on the floor in the same room as I was last day. Mirage hadn't showed up like I had hopped. Apparently he didn't care at all, he just didn't give a shit about me. Maybe he liked seeing me like this. Hurt.
Again, the room was filled with some guards and nurses. Mirage staying in the background. What on earth did he want if he isn't here to help me? Why didn't he just leave me? Isn't this what he wanted since the beginning? Me ending up in a mental hospital? He had been the one that complained about my mental health.

I got kicked against my back. "Not so tough now huh!"
He grabbed my hair, hoisting me up. I groaned in pain as he tightly wrapped his arm around my waist. His other hand moved to my inner thigh. I whined, but there's nothing I could do. I was too weak. I briefly looked at Mirage to see his reaction of what this guard was doing, but he had a blank expression. He really didn't care what this guy was doing. I groaned, tightening my grip on his arm. "You like this?" he mocked. "Let me go!" I snapped. I hated the feeling this guard was giving me and he was stretching me painfully.

"Stop!" Mirage walked over to us. "Stop doing that!" he snapped. "Back off, newbie!" the guard snarled, dropping me on the floor. "You guys are doing enough to her, I want you to stop assault her!" he snarled. His accent was thick and I heard he was really angry. The guard shot him a glare while Mirage knelt down. "Mirage... I am scared. Please, help me..." I whispered. "Shhh... calm down," he murmured quietly. "I am sorry I am such a big failure in your life, I am sorry I am not the spy you wanted me to be... I am sorry I am not the partner you wanted me to be... I probably deserved all of this. Isn't that the reason you sent me here? To see me suffer?" I whispered. He couldn't reply because he was pulled away from me.

Just like the previous day, I ended up in the ice water. Barely able to breath.
Just as I thought I was going to drown, I was pulled from the water. Mirage helped me out, did he decide to help me? I ended up on the floor and felt him next to me. I buried my wet face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer. "Mirage... kill me. End this for me," I whispered, looking into his eyes. He shook his head "No! You're immortal," he said. "Only a cybertronian can kill me... end me, help me," I whispered. "No! I am going to take you from this horrible place, I promise you," he said.
"I can't go back to base, Dino... I don't know where I belong," I whispered. "You're going with me, I will help you," he said. I grasped his shirt, searching for his body warmth. "Come, I need you to work with me. I have a plan, okay?" he asked. I gave a small nod "Good," he said, helping me back on my feet. He supported me "You killed him..."

"He was sexually assaulting you!" he growled. I barely noticed where we were going, I was barely able to pay attention and just trusted Mirage to get me out. He helped me, using his key card. Sunlight blinded me, making me look away.
The shinny Ferrari 458 Italia was parked here. He pushed me in, the seatbelt sneaked around me. He obviously didn't give a shit I was wet, naked and dirty. So, maybe after he did care. The spy drove off. "Don't go back to base..." I whispered. "That's two hours from here, we take a hotel," he said as his radio crackled on. "Thank you, for coming back to me..." I whispered.

"Of course!" He stated firmly. "Did you really think I set you up and dumped you there?" He questioned after a silence. "That's the only thing that popped up in my head. I remember falling asleep in your arms, and when I woke up, I was tied up in a bed... naked with strange people surrounding me. Do you have any idea how scary that is?"

"I am sorry, I understand it must have been scary. No one told me a thing, I was angry and almost killed Mearing. I hated it they took you away from me!" He stated. "I adore you! I need you, and there's on one else in the entire universe I want to work with! It's you or no one else," he stated firmly. I gave a tired smile, covering my chest with my arms.

Dino's heaters kicked in. My head was spinning, the adrenaline was gone by now and my whole body was aching and cold. I am exhausted and still afraid, but most of all, I felt humiliated. I don't know why it bothered me so much, I didn't want Dino to see what they all did to me. I didn't want him to see me like this. I felt miserable...

((Mirage's P.O.V))

Poor femme...

It's all that kept popping up in my head. She looked so fragile and weak. Like she could break any moment. They definitely didn't help her at all. She was starving, I saw her ribs, like they haven't been feeding her at all. Even though she was hiding her chest for me, because she hated I saw her like this, it was filled with bruises. Her arms and legs had scratches and I could think of the pain she had to experience right now.

She felt miserable, humiliated. She didn't say it out loud, but I saw it in her once shinning ocean blue eyes. They had turned grey, showing sadness and fear. There was nothing left from the confident spy I once met. Like they had taken her spirit. This was all she needed to shatter into thousand of pieces. All I had sitting here was a teenager... a depressed teenager. 

I maybe should stop treating her as if she's an adult. She's not, she's a teenager. I had to talk to her, but not now. She needed care and I wish I could tell her how beautiful she is. Even with all these bruises, she's beautiful. Maybe a little bit skinny.
I figured out I loved her. I wanted to kiss her soft lips, I wanted to kiss her neck and be on top of her. I don't mind seeing her naked, even in this state she's perfect. Her body is like perfect. Her beautiful long legs, her upper body that's perfectly shaped. Her breasts which weren't that big. She would be a perfect model for Victoria secret.

I wondered how she was thinking of her body. Did she like it? Did she even see how gorgeous she is? Her face, her small ears, long straight darkblonde hair, her eyes that showed so much confidence, love. It had all faded, but I knew it still had to be there somewhere.
I couldn't have lost her fully. I needed the female back I had met months ago. Her fair skin, so soft and beautiful.

She's 5'11 which smaller as I am, but for a human female pretty tall. She's like an angel for me, I never want to lose her again.

I noticed she had blacked out. Maybe better, at least she didn't feel the pain now...