26 ~ A Night to Remember

The Great Hall fell silent, everyone's mouths dropped open upon seeing the girls entrance. At the foot of the entrance door awaiting to enter was a magnificent and breathtaking girl with purple and blue hair which contrasted beautifully against her pale skin and blood red dress. Sirius took her hand and lead her down the steps of the entrance, the other boys began trip over themselves in her presence, she was that beautiful. Whispers erupted around the room, Silver could make out the odd one. 

"She looks beautiful."                                                                                "Woah, look at her hair,"                                                                          "Is that Silver?"

The Veela ignored the remarks and smiled as her and Sirius joined the rest of the Marauders. Narcissa, Bellatrix, and Alice were on the dance floor with their respective dates while the others were sat at a large table in the far right corner of the hall. In the centre, was a large ice replica of Hogwarts with a moat of fruit punch. The walls were stringed with fairy lights and various candles. Hundreds of actual living fairies were sitting in the rose bushes surrounding the dance floor that had been conjured there, illuminating the room. 

Silver took a seat between Sirius and James, taking a sip from her cup. "So when am I going to be an uncle?" The sudden remark made Silver spray the pink liquid across the table hitting Peter straight in the face. "Sorry, Peter." She winced, handing him a napkin. "James, what the hell are you on about?" Her head whipped to face the boy, along with everyone else's at the table. "Calm it down there, Prongs." Remus chuckled, slinking an arm around Ivy's chair. "Well, it's not as if they're not already doing it."

"And that's enough of that conversation, Princess would you like to dance with me?" Sirius said, standing up from his chair and offering Silver his hand. Silver grinned and took it, they stroke over to the dance floor. Sirius placed his hands on her hips and Silver wrapped her arms around his neck. The pair swayed to the sound of the music, gazing into each others eyes. "Prongs, really is an odd one, isn't he?" Silver giggled as she rested her head on his chest. Sirius placed his chin on the top of her head, "Well, I'm not opposed to it." He chuckled placing a kiss on her forehead. "Siri!" She warned slapping his chest gently.

"But I wouldn't mind having miniature Silver and Sirius' running around in the future." He whispered, closing his eyes as they swayed. Silver grinned and looked up at him, "You think about having children? With me?" He nodded his head before spinning her around and pulling her back to his chest. "Yeah, I want two. A boy and a girl, they'd have you're Veela powers and strength obviously. You could beat me in a dual anyday." Silver chuckled and rolled her eyes, nodding in agreement. "Very true, what else?" She enjoyed hearing about Sirius' plan for the future. He paused for a moment before continuing, "They'd have my dashing good looks and stunning hair. Of course, I would never make them have your looks, gosh that would be torture." He chuckled, whilst Silver smacked the back of his head.

"Only joking, Princess. You're gorgeous, the prettiest girl in here by far." He spun her around again, making the blood red skirt of her dress fly around her. "And I suppose you're the best looking guy in here too. Otherwise, I'd be dancing with one of the many guys that are staring at this precise moment." Sirius pulled his eyes from the breathtaking girl in his arms and peered around the room. Almost all eyes were plastered on the dancing pair, watching Silvers every graceful move. Sirius felt an anger in the pit of his stomach, he growled noticing the lustful looks in their eyes. "Hey, look at me, Siri. I'm dancing with you, I'm dating you, Padfoot it's only you." She pressed a tender kiss on his lips. Sirius melted into the kiss, they pulled away and Silver rested her head back on his chest. They continued to dance, Silver listened to the sound of the soothing sound of Sirius' heart.