13 ~ Truth or Dare

"So who's up for a game of truth or dare?" Sirius' eyes filled with mischief, as he looked to the others for a responce. Everyone agreed and Sirius' expression became excited. "I'll get the firewhiskey!" He said already running to retrieve it from his hidden stash in the dorm room. Silver turned to James confused, "What do we need firewhiskey for?" James rolled his eyes at the girl as if the answer was very obvious. "Clearly you've never played it with the Marauders." The group of Gryffindors laughed before Ivy looked around the circle they had formed infront of the fire, "Hey where's Remus?"

"Oh we had a little bit of an argument but don't worry he'll be fine we'll sort it out with him later." James spoke calmly as he pulled Lily onto her lap which to his surprise she didn't try to fight against. Sirius returned with two large bottles of firewhiskey in his hands, he jogged down the common room stairs and sat down between Silver and James. He placed the bottles in the middle of the circle and placed his arm around Silver's waist. She shivered under his sudden touch but soon relaxed as he intertwined their fingers holding her hand gently. "So who's first?" He spoke eagerly eyeing each person in the circle. "I'll go, Truth." Ivy swirled around to face and excited looking Tillie staring back at her.

The introverted girl switched her gaze back to Sirius, "Alright then, Teuth or Dare Tils?" The small girl paused for a moment weighing up her thoughts, "Truth." The confidence that was previously in her voice had now left and was replaced with one of nerves and panic. "Tillie, out of all the boys in Hogwarts, who do you have a crush on?" He raised his eyebrow at the girl calmly waiting for a responce. Ivy smirked knowingly at Tillie who looked away refusing to meet anyone's eye, "Regulus Black." She mumbled. Sirius' eyes widened the size of saucers, Silver stared at the girl in shock. Tillie felt the blood rush to her cheeks, she dipped her head allowing her hair to cover her blushing cheeks. "Fucking Regulus?" Sirius snapped, Silver shot him a deadly look and places her hand on the arm that wasn't wrapped around her. "Siri, calm down." She whispered stroking her hand through his curly hair. He closed his eyes took a deep breath and calmed himself down, "So who's next?"

"Truth or dare?" Ivy asked with a playful light in her eyes. Silver pondered for a moment, "Dare." She giggled, Sirius squeezed her waist giving her butterflies. Ivy narrowed her eyes amusingly at Sirius, "I dare you to pick any guy playing and give them a thirty second lap dance." She smirked, Silver stood and turned to her boyfriend, "Oh you didn't let me finish, any boy except Sirius." Ivy giggled mockingly and Sirius shot her a look of warning. Silver snickered at her boyfriend sending him a cheeky wink before turning to Peter, "May I chose you Pete?" She smiled sweetly down at him, Peter blushed and nodded at the girl.

Silver being a Veela came in handy very often, in the mornings when she had to get ready when she was in a rush, she could able to alter her appearance in a matter of seconds. When she could change into an animal at will, which ever she choses coming in favour when she cared for various creatures. Having the extra powers she hadn't quite learnt to use and fully control but above all it would have to be being able to make her boyfriend jealous.

Silver strutted a circle round Peter before bending down seductively infront of him, she moved her hips picking up a rhythm. The Veela in here radiated as she moved, her hair glittered like a thousand diamonds as it followed down her back. Her dark eyes twinkled enchanting those who looked into them. Sirius watched her, lust filling his eyes as he craved every movement she performed to be infront of him instead of Peter. Silver's Veela powers had not only attracted the eye of Sirius but James, Peter and various boys in the Gryffindor common room watched her totally consumed by her captivating movements. John Terry a sixth year Gryffindor watched from the table at the far back hunger building in his eyes. Sirius growled back at him, his eyes never leaving his girlfriends body. Dominance radiating from every part of his body. Although he was a younger student Sirius would not back down, not when it came to Silver. The sixth year instantly averted his gaze and returned to the homework he was writing.