7 ~ Quidditch Trials

"Must we really repeat this every morning? Will you wake up, I don't care if you can get ready in less than a minute I want to have a nice breakfast with you before you break your neck playing quidditch." Lily huffed shaking Silver awake who remain tucked tightly underneath the covers. "Oi you little slimeball will you wake up and get that loud mouth out of here, I am trying to sleep!" Ivys voice could be heard from her bed with a pillow being thrown at Silver. She huffed and got up scowling at Lily, "Is this really going to be an everyday event?" Lily nodded causing a groan to arise from Silver. She walked into the bathroom and moments later exited it with her hair neatly in two French braids with two curled peices of her silvery hair framing her face perfectly, she wore black sports leggings and a red hoodie. She walked over to her bed reaching underneath it retreaving her broom and she made her way down the dormitory stairs with Lily beside her waving goodbye to Ivy and Tillie who had somehow managed to remain in a deep sleep despite the shouting from the other girls.

They reached the breakfast table and Silver sat tiredly next to Remus leaning against his shoulder in attempts to not fall asleep. James and Sirius watched the girl as she nearly fell asleep in her porridge before Remus caught her and placed her head back on his shoulder. Sirius shook Silver awake from Remus' shoulder, "Come on, Princess. The trials are going to start soon we've got to go and warm up." Silver's eyes shot open, she couldn't wait to get back on her broom, she jumped up from the table and ran in the direction of the door. She didn't stop running till she reached the pitch, immediately grass and broom polished filled her sense much like her first encounter with the pitch. She spotted James flying laps on the school broom, Silver took the opportunity to hop on the broom and warm up. She started by flying laps around the pitch, lapping James many times much to his displeasure, she then practised her drives and pulling up as she neared the ground, she was about to practise shoot quafflers into the hoops when Sirius arrived and James began the trials, he placed everyone in positions and on two teams, on one team was Silver, Cherry and Tom being the chasers, Sirius and Coral being beaters and Cameron being the keeper. On the other team was Ben, Liam and Ava as chasers, Finn and Jordan being beaters and Oliver being the Keeper.

Silver had scored yet another goal for her team making the score 260 - 30, Sirius had been defending Silver where ever she went which was a difficult task as she was darting everywhere narrowly missing stray bludgers. James called for the trail to be over and stated he had decided the who would be on the team, he would write it up and post it in the Gryffindor common room. They made their way back to the castle to get change just in time for dinner. James of course was absent from dinner as he took time to write each player and their position as well as coming up with new team tactics that would allow Gryffindor to win the house cup, they had more of a chance than ever now they had Silver on their team.

Silver stood tapping her foot next to the fire waiting impatiently for James to bring down the team list. Sirius put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. She looked up into his grey eyes and he chuckled looking down at hers. Remus smiled at the pair laughing to himself at the huge hight difference, Sirius stood at the impressive height of 6ft whereas Silver was the less impressive height of 5ft 2. Sirius was unaffected by the difference in height and instead found it quite cute, the Marauders were broken from their anxious state when James had appeared walking in through the portrait joke, holding a peice of parchment. He walked towards the notice board and pinned it up carefully as to not rip it. Immediately, a crowd gathered around the team list to see who they're new house team was, Silver due to her small size found it difficult to get past everyone, Sirius chuckled and grabbed her arm pulling her in front of him allowing her to see the sheet which read:

Gryffindor House Quidditch Team:

Chasers - Ava Golding, Silver Snape, Tom Smith