12 ~ Back to Hogwarts

Silver flung herself on the back of the tall boy stood before her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Chuckling, Sirius grabbed her legs to stabilise her on his back. "You know if you wanted a piggyback you could've just asked."

Silver giggled, "I could've but this was more fun." Sirius rolled his eyes and carried the girl down the stairs. He carefully placed her down in the kitchen, Silver ran to the table and swiftly began piling fruit onto her plate for her breakfast. Sirius retrieved both of their bags and joined her at the table taking a bite out of the pastry on his plate. Newt walked into the kitchen and grabbed a mug from the cupboard he smiled at the two.

His eyes darted over expectantly at Sirius who returned the smile and nodded. Silver sent him a bewildered look, he chuckled and took a sip from his mug. "Are you two ready to leave?" Newt spoke slipping on his coat and adjusting his new bow tie. Silver and Sirius nodded shoving the last of the breakfast into their mouths and grabbing their bags.

"Silver!" A red headed girl ran into view with a group of three boys and two girls following behind her. The red head and two girls engulfed her into a hug while the three boys tackled Sirius down to the floor in a big hug. The group broke out into laughs as the boys stood up. "Oh thank Merlin, I don't know how long I could've lasted with James bugging me about going to Hogsmead with him." She rolled her eyes, Silver sent Sirius a playful look before returning her gaze back to the perplexed girl. "No bloody way?" Ivy giggled as she grabbed Silver's arm, eyeing the two. Sirius chuckled sending butterflies to Silver stomach as she blushed slightly. "Bloody hell." Remus smiled and winked at Silver. "For a girl who's one of the best in her classes, you can be very thick some times you know."

"Oh for Merlins sake!" Lily groaned as Silver finished telling the group about the surprise Sirius had made her. James jumped to his feet eyeing the pair excitedly, "You know what that means!" Sirius couldn't contain it and barked out his joyful laugh. "Evan, even though you have no choice as it was part of the deal. Will you go to Hogsmead with me?" His eyes staring into hers with a glint of hope in his eyes. "Curse you, Silver. Fine James, I'll go on one date with you."

James stood and calmly walked out of the portrait hole leaving the Marauders behind sending him questioning looks. Sirius smirked at Remus, "Three, two, one." As Sirius reached one, whoops and cheers could be heard from outside of the common room. James' voice travelled throughout the common room, "She said yes, oh Merlin she said yes." Telling anyone who passed him. The group immediately broke out in giggles trying to remain silent so James didn't hear them.

Moments later James returned to the room, his calm manor returning as he sat between Lily and Silver on the sofa. The Marauders restrained their laughter and watched the boy intently. He swung his arm over Lilys shoulder, she rolled her eyes but didn't pull away from it.

Suddenly remembering the potion in her trunk Silver jumped up pulling Remus, Sirius, Peter and James much to his argumentation to be separated from Lily. She dragged them up the stairs to their dorm leaving Lily, Ivy and Tillie watching after them exchanging confused looks. " We'll be back in a couple hours meet us back down here!" Silver called down to them.

"Now why have you dragged me away from my Lilypad?" James demanded, Silver ignored the annoyed boy and proceeded to pull her wand out, "Accio potion." She spoke clearly holding her hand out in preparation to catch the potion. She successfully caught it and smirked at Sirius who watched her with full interest. He sat on his bed while the other boys sat on the floor surrounding him, continue watching her in confusing.

Silver handed Sirius the potion with a concerned look on her face. "Ok well this is the potion Sirius told you about in the letter. It's an illegal animagus potion, it will give you the ability to transform into your patronus form whenever you wish. It will let us join Remus when he transforms so he doesn't have to be alone. Now be very careful when you take it. You have got to stay up here for an hour, it's going to be very painful." James and Peter exchanged excited looks while Remus scowled at the girl.