14 ~ Mudbloods

"Silver! Are you mad? We have to be in Professor Mcgonagall class in ten minutes while you and Sirius are still asleep, Peters throwing up in the bathroom and James is asleep in the bath tub!" Lily stomped around the Marauders room before sitting on James' bed. Peter walked in from the bathroom wiping his mouth on his sleeve and climbed back into his bed.

Lily rolled her eye, "I swear, I really hate you guys sometimes." She mumbled. Ivy burst through the dorm doors and smiled widely at all her sleeping friends, "Morning hoes! Silver I brought you some new robes from your wardrobe, you're welcome. Lily I'll help you get James out of the bath tub." She giggled as she looked through the bathroom door to a sleeping James. Lily smiled and followed the girl into the bathroom leaving Silver, Sirius and Peter in the room. Peter climbed out of bed again, quickly changed into his robes and left for breakfast.

Silver stirred in Sirius' arms, he leant over and kissed her forehead looking into her dark eyes, "Morning Princess." He yawned, she smiled back at him as she sat up. "Morning Siri." She hopped out of bed and grabbed the fresh robes Ivy had placed on the end of her boyfriends bed. She changed into her robes and using her Veela magic straightened her silver hair.

"Sirius love, come on wake up or else Minnies going to kill us." Silver spoke softly as she brushed his hair with her fingers. The boy groaned as he too got out of bed and got changed. He pulled the girl into a hug, wrapping his arms around her waist in the middle of the room enjoying the lasting moment. Silver complied and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Sorry to break it up love birds, but will you help us get James out if the bath tub!" Lily yelled from the bathroom doorway.

"Merlin, Lily will you keep it down." Sirius grumbled into Silver's neck. The two girls giggled before the couple made their way to the bathroom. Silver couldn't help but laugh at the peculiar sight: James was half hanging out if the bath with his legs trapped by the tap, his head hitting the floor, Ivy was trying to untangle his legs, Lily had gone to hold his head up from the floor. Sirius chuckled and went to help the pair while Silver took this opportunity to get her camera and snap a moving photo of the scene unfold.

Finally they managed to wake James up and got him out of the bath. They were now twenty minutes late for Professor Mcgonagalls class and were rushing down the corridors. Silver giggled as the group made their way into the classroom under the watchful eye of Professor Mcgonagall. "Oh I see we have been graced with your presence. We are very thankful and I'll be even further thankful when you all join me for detention this evening. Now I trust you won't take your time making your way to your seats." She spoke with the corners of her mouth twitching upwards in attempts to hide her smile. As much as the Marauders irritated her and lost her many house points over the years, she couldn't help bring rather fond of them.

Silver's eyes darted over to Remus who was sat with Frank Longbottom looking straight at her, Silver smiled weakly at him which he ignored and focused his attention back on the professor. Silver sighed and took a seat at the back of the classroom. Sirius rushed past Lily and sat down in the seat next to her causing the red head to roll her eyes and sit in the free seat next to James in front of them. Ivy and Peter sat to the right of the couple, "Psst, Ivy where's Tillie?" Silver whispered leaning over the table in attempts to hide from the stern teacher. Ivy giggled as she too leant over recreating Silver's hushed tone, "Tillie is a little hung over and can't get out of bed. I told her I'd lend her my notes for the day." Silver giggled, she knew Tillie would have the hangover from hell but she never expected her to be this bad.

"I can't believe you don't get hangovers. How do I become a Veela?" Sirius grumbled holding his head as they walked through the portrait hole into the Gryffindor common room. Silver smirked at her boyfriend, who had by now flopped onto the sofa burying his head in a pillow. "I wouldn't get too comfortable thanks to James we all have detention in half an hour." She called back as she ran up the stairs in the direction of her dorm.