34 ~ Hogsmeade

"Tillie stayed back with Peter to help him, but where are we visiting first?" Ivy asked excitedly as they finally reached Hogsmeade. James looked to Silver with a huge mischievous grin which the Veela returned, the pair spoke in usion as they shouted, "Zonko's!" The other broke out into laughter as the two ran in the direction of the prank shop. "They are such children." Lily giggled as the others ran after the pair. They filled bags upon bags of various jokes and pranks, plotting future destruction on unsuspecting victims. They walked out of the shop feeling very satisfied with their purchases.

"Silvy!" Severus' voice rose from behind the group, Silver spun round to see her twin running up to them and engulfing her in a hug. "Has Sirius apologised yet?" Silver shook her head and looked down at the floor. Severus growled under his breath and looked into her dark eyes, "I'm gonna kill him." He muttered balling his hands into fists, Silver grabbed his arm staring back at him. "You will do no such thing. Sevy, I can handle this on my own. I promise, I don't need your help with this." Severus sighed and nodded, he pulled Silver into another hug and muttered into her ear, "If he hurts my baby sister again, I'll make sure he won't wake up." Silver giggled and slapped his arm gently, they waved their goodbyes and continued with their shopping.

"So, who feels like a butterbeer?" Ivy asked as she lead the way to the Three Broomsticks. The others agreed and followed her down to the old pub. They entered the Inn, hearing a twinkling bell to signify Madame Rosmerta of new customers. The inn was warm and crowded. The air appeared to be a bit smoky, but overall it was clean and welcoming. A mirror behind the bar reflected the cosy atmosphere, with drinks such as Butterbeer and Firewhiskey being served in glasses. Those sitting at the table were chatting happily drinking glasses of gillywater, mulled mead, red currant rum, and even cherry syrup and soda with ice and an umbrella. 

The group managed to find a table in the busy pub in the back corner near the coat rack. Remus and Ivy went to the bar to order each of them a butterbeer and bringing them back to the table. "So what exactly did you two buy in Zonko's?" Remus asked suspiciously eyeing their pile of bags beside the table. Silver and James exchanged excited looks before turning back to the others, "You'll just have to wait and see." Silver giggled making the others roll their eyes and chuckle.

"Honeydukes time!" Lily called as she finished the last of her butterbeer. The others quickly drank their drinks and followed Lily into the sweet shop. The room was packed with various aged student, there were shelves upon shelves of the most succulent-looking sweets imaginable varying from fudge flies to blood flavoured lollipops. Silver ran directly to the exploding bonbons. They were her faverioute, a sweet camarel shell, a chewy chocolate centre and just when you think the sweets gone an extra explosion of flavour pops into your mouth. The group piled sweets into their bags and payed for them at the counter. Remus stood to the side awkwardly only being able to afford a single chocolate wand. The group exited the sweet shop and split apart to look at the individual shops they wanted to see.

Silver spotted Remus peering in through the window of Scrivenshaft’s Quill Shop, she giggled to herself before pulling the boy in. "Silver none of you want to go in here, besides it's not like I can afford any of these books." Silver rolled her eyes and turned to the boy, "I need to thank you for taking care of me at the party, this is how I'm thanking you." Remus shook his head and turned to walked back out of the shop, "There's no way I'm letting you pay for one of these books." Silver grabbed the boys woollen jumper and pulled him back into the shop and down the book isle. "If you don't let me buy you one of these books, so help me god I will transform into a snake and scare the butterbeer out of James." Remus thought for a moment and shook his head, "I wouldn't mind seeing that."

Silver giggled and rolled her eyes again, "Fine, I'll transform into my brother and fire a spell at James, he'll retaliate and you know he won't stop." Remus sighed and finally gave in, "Fine, okay. But not an expensive one." Silver beamed back and began looking through the books pointing out various ones she knew he'd like. If he showed even an ounce of interest she placed it in the basket, much to his argumentation. In the end, Silver walked out of the shop with eleven books for Remus and an interesting book on Veelas for herself. "Thanks again, Silver. I owe you now." Remus called for the twelfth time in two minutes.