- 27 - Heat

Taron

It was getting harder to resist her. Quite literally. I was worried it meant I didn't love Lou, but it was a normal body reaction to having a sexy woman in my bed.

And from the way Milly looked at me, I hoped she felt the same way.

We were cuddled up on the couch, watching another one of my movies because Milly was into those. I was happy to watch it with her, because I was proud of Rocketman.

"I can't believe it's you" Milly giggled after we had just watched the Take Me To The Pilot scene.

I smiled over to her.

"What can I say?" I shrugged "It came with the job"

"I'm totally buying you're gay" she laughed.

I cupped her chin and her smile faded.

I loved her eyes and how she looked at me. Hell, I loved all of her.

"Let me tell you I'm not" my voice was rough.

"I figured" she smirked and her eyes dropped to my lips.

I smashed my lips to hers. It felt like all was right in the world when we did that. She eagerly kissed me back, as if she had been waiting all day to do that. Her hands went under my shirt while I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

She straddled my lap and I groaned. I pulled her even closer to me, right there.

Her breath hitched and we forgot all about the movie.

I lay her down on the couch and moved over her, too caught up in the kissing to stop this before things got heated.

I was on fire.

Our kisses were growing deeper and needier and I could barely think straight.

"Taron" she moaned and that sound was music in my ears.

Our lips were merely apart and I looked down at her.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded and bit her lip.

I kissed her again before stripping out of my white shirt. I helped her out of her hoodie. She left me breathless when she unclasped her bra and ran her hands over my bare chest before pulling me down to her.

Skin against skin.

I closed my eyes on exhale. This was just too much to take in.

Then I realised she pushed her hands against my chest and I sat up.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, barely noticing what was going on.

Milly smiled and gestured for the baby monitor. Lou had started babbling again, so she was awake.

I ran my hands through my hair and closed my eyes. How had I not heard that?

"I'll go get her" I said, my voice sounding strangled before I walked into Lou's room.

"Heeey girl" I smiled when I found her looking up at me.

I got her from her cot and her tiny hands were on my shoulder.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked in my baby voice.

She babbled something nobody could ever deceiver. Except Milly maybe.

"Is that a yes?" I smiled.

I lay her down on the changing table to get her out of her sleeping bag.