- 7 - Liar

Josh had been pissed he wasn't allowed to watch and I couldn't really blame him. He would be the baby's dad as well, but something still felt... wrong.

Ever since that moment with Taron though, I couldn't get him out of my head. The way he held my hand, how we both cried over seeing the pictures and heard he or she was officially the size of a peach now.

I met up with Amanda a few days later, since we couldn't really gush about the whole thing with the men around. We had decided to meet at Hyde Park so we could have a stroll around. The weather was too great to sit inside.

"How did it go?" Amanda asked once we met up.

I smiled. She seemed more excited than I was.

"It was good" I didn't meet her eyes.

"Milly" she drew out my name.

I looked at her then. I hated how well she knew me at times.

"What do you want me to say?" I shrugged "It was great and really emotional"

"Emotional?" she smiled understandingly

"Yeah" I shivered thinking back to that moment "Taron and I both had tears in our eyes"

"Taron too?" she almost yelled.

"Shhh" I tried to calm her down but there was no stopping her now.

We reached a bench and sat down. I didn't know why but I felt exhausted easily lately.

Probably because of the peach.

I smiled.

"You're blind" Amanda said eventually.

I turned and looked at her "What? Why?"

She gave me a knowing look but I just stared back at her, blinking against the sun.

"The way Taron looks at you even gave me goose bumps" she put her hand over her heart "And I was just an innocent bystander"

Was there a special way he looked at me? I hadn't realised.

"I don't think so. He knows I'm with Josh" I said as I rummaged through my bag to find my sunglasses.

"That's two different shoes. Of course you're with Josh, but –" she sighed "Attraction knows no boundaries and definitely not with you two"

I raised my eyebrows at her "Attraction?"

"Don't tell me you're not attracted to him" she gave me a look.

Of course I was attracted to him. And I could fool everyone, even myself, but not Amanda.

I put my sunglasses on "But it doesn't change anything about the situation"

"It could" she said "He is your baby daddy"

Baby daddy.

My whole body was covered in goose bumps.

"But he is just a stranger" I crossed my arms in front of my body "And I love Josh"

"It sounds to me like you're finding excuses not to be with him" she smirked at me

I laughed "Being with Josh is no excuse"

"That glance goes both ways, you know" she smiled "I saw the way you looked at Taron too"

I frowned. Was there a special way I looked at him?

"You're in love. You just both haven't realised it yet"

I shook my head, forcing my brain not to deepen these thoughts.

"No" I said "I chose Josh and I will marry him. And Taron is with Emma"