0.10

02.02.15

*

"Hey Fizz, guess what?" Louis heard Harry say as he walked through the front door on Wednesday and dumped his bag on the floor as usual.

"What?" Fizzy replied.

"Lous' boyfriend is coming over tonight!"

"Does that mean we have to be extra, extra good."

"No, it means we get to tease Lou."

"Yay!" She exclaimed, jumping up and doing a little dance of excitement.

"You're horrible." Louis said, throwing his balled up tie at Harry and flopping down on the sofa.

"No I'm not, I'm lovely." Harry replied with a grin from where he was sat on the floor helping Fizzy with homework.

"You wish. Where are the others?"

"Lottie is in her room having a strop because I made her do her homework and the twins are out in the playroom."

"I'll go talk to Lottie then."

Harry smiled up at him as the younger boy left the room, going back to helping the girl with her homework.

"Lottie babe." Louis said sweetly, knocking on his younger sisters door.

"Go away."

"I'm coming in."

"Have you come to shout at me like Harry did?" She sniffled.

"He shouted at you?"

"No." She admitted after a while, sighing a little.

"What are you stropping for then madam?" He asked, sliding down the wall to sit next to his little sister.

"I didn't wanna do homework and Harry made me."

"Is that it?"

"Yeah."

"Honestly Lottie, sometimes you're a little over dramatic."

"Yeah, I get it from my older brother."

"Oi." Louis said with a laugh, nudging the girl.

"I think Harrys in love with you." She said suddenly.

"What?" He replied, incredibly shocked.

"Yeah, I do. He looks at you like mum used to look at dad. I'm not stupid Louis. I'm 8, I know what love looks like even if I haven't felt it myself."

"When did you grow up so much Lots?"

"He's been here for over a month, I see it in his eyes."

"Thing is Lots, he's 19 and I'm 15. So even if we had a relationship it probably wouldn't work. Besides I have a boyfriend who's coming round tonight to meet you guys."

"Do you love Max Louis?"

"I think I might love him a little bit Lots."

"That's okay, as long as he's nice and plays with me."

"I'm sure he will. Gonna come downstairs and stop stropping."

"No, cause Harry will laugh at me."

"Exactly, come on or I'll have to carry you."

"You can't carry me loser." She said jumping up and running out of her bedroom before Louis could even register what was happening.

-

"Louis get the door!" Jay called from the kitchen at 6:02pm.

"Already on it!" Louis called back, passing Harry who was standing in the doorway to the kitchen with Daisy on his hip, the three year old running her chubby fingers along the outline of Harry's tattoos (something Louis had thought about doing, only, with his tongue), and going to open the front door for Max.