0.48

23.05.15

~*~

A groaning and fidgeting Louis woke Harry, the younger boy mumbling to himself about everything being sticky and uncomfortable. Harry just shushed him, eyes still shut as his he waved his hand around blindly and covered Louis' mouth.

"Sssh, m'sleeping." Harry mumbled, rolling away from Louis and pushing his face into the pillow.

"Harry," Louis whined behind him, plastering his naked torso against the older boys back, "it's sticky. And it's nearly 1pm, wake up."

Harry tried to ignore him but Louis was pinching lightly at his skin, biting down on his neck and trying to get a reaction out of him. Finally he gave in, sighing and turning back to face Louis, kissing his forehead and rolling over the smaller boy to get out of bed and grab a cloth from the bathroom.

He didn't even bother putting pants on, opening his bedroom door and strolling across the hallway stark naked. When he returned he had a cloth in his hand, letting some of the water drip onto Louis' stomach and making him gasp from the coldness. With a laugh he wiped him down, kissing him softly as he finished and pulled a pair of boxers up Louis' legs.

"You wanna get up? I'll make pancakes." Harry offered, noticing the way Louis' lifted his head at the mention of pancakes.

"If you carry me to the kitchen then I might agree." Louis flashed an innocent smile, grinning delightedly when Harry rolled his eyes because it wasn't a no.

After he'd pulled on his own pair of underwear Harry turned to Louis, waiting for him to stand up and follow but instead Louis reached his arms into the air the same way his sisters did when they wanted to be carried. Faking a reluctant sigh Harry lifted the boy off the bed, smiling smugly when Louis' rested his forehead on Harry's shoulder and kissed his skin there.

"You know you have your own legs right?" Harry smirked, squeezing Louis' bum as he carried him.

"Of course, but I don't have to use them because I'm a princess." Louis stated and Harry wasn't going to argue because they both knew it was true.

When they got into the kitchen Niall was sat at the table with Zayn resting his chin on the blonde boys shoulder.

"How come you're back?" Harry asked, setting Louis down on the counter and turning to the cupboard to find a bowl to mix the pancake batter in.

"Mum and dad have gone on holiday and Gregs got work so I just came home, Z was sat on the doorstep when I arrived back." Niall told him, taking a bite out of the bacon sandwich he was eating.

"Didn't know what you two were up to in here so I didn't wanna brave it alone." Zayn added in, going to sit down and smirking at Louis who was swinging his legs innocently.

"We've been asleep." Harry said distractedly, patting Louis' thigh as he walked past to get the milk out of the fridge.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about this morning. Liam and Lex told me all about your little plan last night Lou."

A blush rose on Louis' cheeks, ignoring Harrys smug grin and looking at Zayn with innocence in his eyes.

"Dinner, what's bad about that?" He replied, voice soft and trying not to make an eye contact with Harry to give away his act.

"We all know what was intended after dinner." Niall smirked, winking at Louis but only making the small boy laugh due to the amount of ketchup spread across Nialls cheeks.

"Nothing happened after dinner," Harry ended that conversation, pouring the batter into the pan then turning to Louis, "what do you want on them?"