0.41

07.05.15

~*~

Harry had given no specifics on when he'd be home on the tenth of Janaury, which meant he'd left Louis to be a mixture of anxious and excited all day long. Most of the day he'd spent with his mum in town, going round the shops and getting new stationary for the spring term and his upcoming exams. He'd tried to block it out but in the back of his mind all he could think about was Max. Seeing the kind of person he was, Max really wasn't someone he wanted to be thinking about.

But what had happened the other day and what the boy had said had been playing on Louis' mind. Why had Max felt the need to make the journey to his house just to see if Harry was there? And what had he meant by the plan? Those were the sort of questions that had been flooding his thoughts for the last three days and probably would continue to do so until he got some answers.

Of course the simple answer was to ask Max, but in reality the boy would most likely laugh at Louis for asking and even thinking that he'd tell. Especially if his older brother had anything to do with it.

The thought of telling Harry had crossed his mind once or twice however knew that it would just worry the older boy. Harry would probably thinking Max and Jayden were threatening Louis himself and then he'd get angry and worried. Keeping Harry calm and away from Jayden was what Louis planned on doing, so not telling seemed like the safest idea.

"What's up with you?" Jay had asked, noticing her son sat at the kitchen table tapping his foot restlessly against the tiles and drumming his fingers continuously on the wood.

"He's waiting for Harry." Lottie told her, flouncing into the kitchen in her night gown to get a glass of water before she went to bed.

"He hasn't text or called me all day, I'm worried." He told his mum, fiddling with the airplane charm round his neck. It was something he'd come to doing when he was anxious or worried about something or just needed calming down in general, it was a sort of comfort.

"I'm sure he's fine, Harry's a big boy. You should start thinking about going to bed though boo, it's nearly ten, you're back to school tomorrow and you don't want to be tired."

"I won't be able to sleep mum, I just wanna see him."

"Half an hour more then bed." The woman sighed, kissing her sons head and leaving the kitchen, heading up to her own bed.

Louis had sat in the kitchen for another half hour, eyes flicking between his phone and the clock on the wall. At 10:30 he gave up, sighing and taking his phone off the table before going to bed himself.

When he woke up the next morning the only notifications he had were of the group chat between him Stan, Jess and Olly. They'd been talking about how they all planned to meet at Louis' at 8:15 that morning to walk to school together. He replied with a simple 'ok' and began to get ready.

His sisters didn't go back to school until the next day so he'd gotten to sleep in an extra thirty minutes because there was no fight for the bathroom. Meaning he could wake up at 7:30 and still be ready by 8. Jay was in the kitchen when he went down to get breakfast, sat at the table with a magazine and a bowl of porridge.

Louis grabbed a banana and sat down opposite her, smiling when she put her magazine down to look at him.

"Where are your glasses?" She asked.

"I haven't worn them, I only really need them for reading and things so I don't wear them all the time anymore." He explained, dropping the peel on the table and taking a bite.

"You haven't broken them again have you?"

"No, I have a pair in my bag. I'll show you if you don't believe me."

"Alright, alright. Any word from Harry yet?"

"No, none," Louis replied, getting up to put the banana peel in the bin then sitting down again, "do you think somethings happened to him?"

"I'm sure he's fine, his friends would've found out and I'm sure they would've let you know."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

A knock at the door stopped Jay replying, Louis getting up and letting in his three friends. They were all talking loudly about something Stan had done on the way there while Louis ran back upstairs to get his bag. Lottie was stood at the top of the stairs rubbing her eyes and pouting grumpily.

"Tell your friends to shut up, I'm tired." She whined, huffing at Louis who just laughed and kissed her forehead before heading back downstairs.

The noise of his friends had gone quiet, probably due to the fact that they were all trying to listen to who his mum was talking to at the front door.

"Ready to go then?" Louis said, slinging one strap of his rucksack over his arm and looking at the other three.

They all began to make their way towards the hallway to leave but before they could Jay was walking back into the living room holding a bunch of flowers with a grinning Harry following her.

The older boy winked and held his arms to Louis, the smaller boy running and jumping onto Harry to hug him. Harry was laughing, the sound like music to Louis' ears and making him feel warm all over.

"You didn't call or text me, I was worried you idiot." Louis scolded, leaning back to look at Harrys smiling face.

"Sorry about that, I was gonna come over yesterday but I didn't get home till like 11 and I thought you'd be asleep."

"I was but still, you could've text."

"I forgot." Harry smiled innocently, letting Louis slide down and drop easily onto the floor.

"Forgot my ass."

"How could I forget your ass?"

"Oh shut up." Louis laughed, going up on his tiptoes to press a quick kiss to Harrys lips before turning around to look at his three friends who were smiling knowingly.

Harry had taken hold of Louis' hand and laced their fingers together, pulling the smaller boy back against his chest and saying, "my cars outside, want a lift?"

The other three nodded, Louis grinning up at his boyfriend. As they walked outside Stan spoke up saying, "You know Lou, you having an older boyfriend has its perks."

A/N

Hiya, hope you're all doing good.

I kinda wanna have a little rant sorry.

I hate it when people comment or message me to update my stories. I update this story every week mostly three times a week, on top of that I update another story twice a week while still having a social life and going to school. It's not that I don't enjoy writing, I really love it but it's just so irritating when people tell me to update when I've literally just done so and when I have an update schedule that I've always stuck to. It's nice that people enjoy my stories enough to tell me to update but it just really irritates me. Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude I just want to get that out in the open.

Anyway, there was crazy twitter drama that I don't wanna talk about but all I'll say is team louis okay

Apart from that, I love you lots and I'll see you soon x

**image, this is so so so accurate okay omg**

{26,007 reads 1,409 votes}