Epilogue II

The proposal took place in the summer.

In the year and a half that had passed the couple had moved out of their flat in Leeds to a house down in North London, a two hour trip from their parents but they liked London. The house was relatively big, three bedrooms that Louis liked to say would be useful for any future plans they were going to make. Also in that year and a half the wedding date was set for December 11th and everything was ready.

Guests had been invited, playlists sorted, catering done, outfits perfected down to the very last detail. Every possible thing that could've been thought of, had been, and was most likely in perfect place.

Louis was nervous, nervous for everything.

His wedding, his and Harry's big day, was in under 24 hours and if anything was to go wrong he'd possibly and most definitely cry. Combining two of his favourite celebrations, weddings and Christmas the couple had come up with a theme and design for the perfect Christmas wedding. Set to take place only 13 days before Louis' 25th birthday.

Most of the planning had been done by Louis, Harry helped with ideas and designs for certain things but he knew how much it meant to Louis, so he let the younger boy take control of it all. Louis came up with the ideas, designs and all the planning, wrote down what he wanted and Harry paid for it. It seemed to work well enough for the both of them.

It was going to be a relatively small ceremony, as small as it could get with Louis' extensive family and Harry's slightly smaller one. The only people who weren't family who were attending the ceremony were the three groomsmen, Liam, Zayn and Niall, and Lex who was the maid of honour.

As instructed by their mothers, and mostly all the other women who thought they had a say in the wedding, Harry and Louis spent the night of the tenth, apart from each other. Louis staying in their London home with Gemma, Lottie and Lex while Harry went over to Zayn and Nialls flat to spend the night with them before the ceremony the next morning.

The morning of the 11th bought down a light dusting of snow across the garden of their house. Which of course made Louis more nervous than excited. He wanted everything to go smoothly and as pretty as snow may be, if it got any heavier it might cause certain problems as to the transport and getting to and from the venue.

Both the ceremony and reception were set to take place at Hatfield House, the childhood home of Queen Elizabeth I, and seeing as there was a long drive into the actual building Louis was hoping the snow would not come again.

"You need to relax Lou." Lex said gently, coming out of the kitchen and handing him a glass of champagne, despite it being only 11am.

"I can't, this is meant to be the best day of my life." He shook his head, a pout forming on his lips before he took a sip of the champagne and looked up at the clock.

Movement behind him made him turn around to see Lottie, followed by Gemma, coming down the stairs into the living room.

"Just got a message from mum, her, Anne and Lou will be here in the next ten minutes with our dresses and your suit." She told her older brother, taking a seat on the other side of the sofa.

Their living room was designed so the stairs from upstairs came down into it, leading to a large grey sofa that covered one entire wall.

"I called Niall to ask him how H was and apparently he's not even up yet, still fast asleep in bed." Gemma told her soon to be brother- in-law, laughing as she watched some of the colour drain from his face.

"I hate him, so much, if he's late I'm going to personally castrate him." Louis said with all the anger he could muster, it was hard to be angry when he knew Harry probably looked adorable right now.