0.06

19.01.15

*

"I'd kill for an inset day." Jay sighed as they sat at the kitchen table, Daisy on Louis' lap and the other three girls in the living room.

"You only have today then you've got two days off. I was thinking I could take the girls out somewhere this weekend you could have some time for yourself, see some friends, go out somewhere." Louis told her, helping Daisy down off the chair when she began to wriggle and watching her run off to her other sisters.

"Lou, you can't take all four by yourself."

"Honestly mum it's not that hard, I've done it before."

"You're too good Lou, I'm glad you didn't turn out bad."

"Why would I of? With a mother like you." He laughed.

"Yeah, but you've not had the best run with men in your life."

"Mum, I don't need a dad. Especially either of the two who have left. I'm more than happy with you and the girls."

"I know you are, I just feel bad, that's all."

"Please don't mum, you want me to take the girls to school?"

"If you would." She smiled.

Louis got up and walked over to his mum, pulling her in for a hug and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Got my short genes though didn't you." She laughed, pinching Louis' hip.

Louis stuck his tongue out at her, going off into the living room to gather his sisters for school.

He got back to his house around 9:00 and was lounging on the sofa for a good 15 minutes. Him and his friends had made no plans for that day, all probably doing other things or still sleeping so he opened up snapchat and sent Harry a snap of him pulling a horendous face. It was stupid of him to send it for 8 seconds because Harry screenshotted it as soon as he'd seen it, replying with a photo of him with his eyes shut, his nose scrunched up and his tongue out. The caption read 'why are you not at school mr'

Louis replied with a photo of him doing a fish pout then the caption 'inset day doofus', Harry screenshotted that as well.

A text from Harry flashed at the top of his screen

what you doing today then minx? it read.

nothing so far he replied

come out with me somwhere !!!

yeah, let me just get in my imaginary car with my imaginary licence and drive to ur unknown house

no you idiot, i'll pick you up!

where r we going then

anwyhere

im sure u have better things to do than me

i'd do you any day

shut up

are you blushing?

go away

are you?

ur an idiot

you are! aha i made you blush!

wow, whats new!

sassy

indeed

i'll be over in 20, look cute

go away u idiot