0.37

27.04.15

~*~

A sleepy Louis was lying curled up in one corner of Harrys' sofa, only half concentrating on what was playing on the TV. It made him jump a little when the front door opened and shut again, Nialls distinctively loud voice filling the house. Whoever had entered the house with Niall headed into the kitchen where Harry was getting him a drink.

"You live here now or something?" Louis heard Liam say as the older boy dropped a paper bag with a cookie in it onto his stomach.

"Could ask the same to you." Was his reply, opening the bag and pulling out the chocolate brownie cookie with a grin.

"I've got rights."

"So do I."

Zayn, Niall and Harry all came back into the living room then, Liv following a few minutes later.

"When are you gonna start paying rent?" Zayn teased Louis, flicking his fringe and laughing when the younger boy grumbled around the cookie in his mouth.

"Is this bully Louis night? It's my birthday in 6 days don't be mean." Louis whined, moving his legs so Harry could sit on the other end of the sofa while the others sat around the room.

The others just laughed, leaving Louis to whine to himself while they switched on the TV and put the xbox on, Liam and Zayn starting a game of Fifa. Only Harry was paying attention to him, looking at him and gesturing for him to move closer for a cuddle. They soon rearranged themselves so that Harry was practically lying down and Louis was spread across his chest, cookie still in his hand as he nibbled on it sleepily.

"You're tired." Harry stated, running a hand down his back.

"M'not. S'just warm in here s'all." Louis replied although his words were slurred and his eyes were drooping.

"You say that all the time then ten minutes later you're fast asleep."

"Leave me alone you bully."

"I am not a bully, just saying the truth princess." Harry laughed, bringing his free hand up to push Louis' fringe back.

"Let me eat my cookie in peace you hobo."

"Your insults are outstanding tonight Louis." Niall chipped in, looking at Louis over his shoulder and laughing at the glare sent his way.

Louis ate the rest of his cookie quietly, flicking crumbs at Harry when he'd finished because the older boy was ignoring him. The others were all not paying him attention either, Niall and Liam were on the floor half wrestling and half playing Fifa while Liv was sat up on the sofa with her feet resting on Nialls shoulder, Zayn was once again drawing something in his sketchbook that was most probably Niall.

"Harry." Louis whined quietly, dragging out the y and shifting around against Harrys body as usual.

Still being ignored Louis turned so the entire front of his body was flat against Harrys, their crotches practically alligned as he crossed his arms on Harrys chest and stared up at him. Obviously from the way Harry was smirking he was ignoring Louis on purpose which sparked an idea in Louis' head as began to move his hips slowly against Harrys.

Harry seemed to catch on to what he was doing, reaching his hands out to hold Louis' hips still and glare at the boy.

"Don't." He warned, moving a little underneath him so their crotches weren't pressed so tightly together.

"Stop ignoring me then." A pout formed on his lips, hissing at Harry when he went to poke his bottom lip.

"Sorry."