0.07

22.01.15

*

"Not a single boy anymore are you?" Jamie said, nudging a blushing Louis' as Max approached.

"Shush." Louis replied, feeling Maxs' arm slip round his waist and his lips press to his temple.

"Hi babe." Max smiled, holding Louis' hand as they left school at the end of the day.

The couple, Jamie and Stan walked out of school together, the four boys conversations bouncing off each others, laughing and teasing when the time was right. They'd just got out of the school gate when Louis' heard the call of his little sister

"LOUBEAR!" Daisy squealed when she caught sight of her older brother.

Louis turned bright red and tried to ignore the snickers from other students as he turned to where he heard her voice from, seeing her sat on Harrys' hip. The boy furrowed his eyebrows in a confused manner and let go of Maxs' hand, walking quickly over to them.

"Sorry about her, wasn't exactly what I had planned." Harry told him, an apologetic smile on his lips.

"It's alright, used to it ain't I?" Louis shrugged it off, taking hold of his little sisters hands and playing with her fingers.

"Pheebs, Fizz and Lottie are at friends or a club so she insisted she had to come and pick you up from school."

"Well she's pushy, I'm not surprised you didn't say no."

"Get's it from her brother doesn't she."

"Shut up." Louis laughed, hitting Harrys' stomach.

"You can go home if you want, you've got keys yeah. I'm gonna take her to the park for a bit."

"I'll come with you, I've got homework to finish and I like doing revision in the park."

"Go say bye to your boyfriend then, I'll wait here." Harry smirked, nodding his head in the direction where Max and Jamie were stood, Jamie talking and Max glaring.

Louis rolled his eyes at Harry and made his way through the crowd of people, going over to Max and kissing his cheek as a goodbye. He didn't notice Max glaring at Harry as the 15 year old walked down the street with him.

-

"How's your boyfriend then?" Harry asked teasingly, pushing Daisy on the swing.

Louis looked up from his revision book and answered "He's fine, why are you so curious?"

"Because I need to know who to beat up if anyones horrible to you." Was Harrys reply.

"How thoughtful of you Harold but I'm sure my friends would get their first."

"I'm offended, first of all I am one of your friends, second of all I'd get there before any of those losers."

"Your insults are amazing." Louis laughed, now entirely distracted from his revision.

He took a proper look at Harry for the first time in a few weeks. The 18 year old, 19 in 6 days, was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a zip up hoodie with his sleeves rolled up. A bit like what he was wearing the first time Louis ever saw him but instead this time he was wearing black skinny jeans and a pair of trainers. Harrys outrageously amazing hair was held back with a green head band, the silver of his snake bits reflecting the afternoon winters sun. He was looking at Louis with an expectant expression, Louis blushing a little and saying "Sorry, what?"

"Don't worry, doesn't matter." Harry laughed in reply, lifting a talkative Daisy out of the swing and taking her over to the slide, leaving Louis to revise.