0.53

04.06.15

~*~

Harry had gone back to Leeds on Monday, the same day Louis went back to school, and Jay still had no idea that they'd seen each other. Another plan for GLBTBFE had been set in action, Louis' school friends being dragged into it once again. Somehow the four had managed to persuade their parents into letting them go on a little over night trip to Leeds for the weekend and surprisingly they'd all said yes. Maybe Jay had forgotten Harry went to university there, or maybe she trusted him enough not to see Harry but one way or another Louis was going to spending the weekend with the older boy.

The four met up at the train station Saturday morning, Stan groaning that it was too early and Jess telling him to shut up and get on the train.

"Second time we've done something like this for you Lou, my mum'll kill me if she finds out." Olly muttered, putting his feet up on Louis' opposite him.

"That's why they're not going to find out. I told mum I'd call her when we get there while I'm still with you then tomorrow Harry's driving us home so I'll just call her while we're in the car and she'll be able to hear you lot."

"And what if Harry says something?"

"He's not an idiot." Louis rolled his eyes, turning to face the window and watch the trees and houses rush by.

Jay had finally given Louis his phone back that morning but he still hadn't got round to texting or calling Harry. The train journey was only about 40 minutes and by the time they arrived in Leeds it was nearing midday so the group decided to head for a cafe. In there they ordered lunch and Louis called Harry, letting him know he was in Leeds and finding out what time they should meet.

"What are your plans for tonight?" Louis asked the other three who were all staying in a hotel overnight.

"We might go round the shops, don't know really, you're the one who's been here before." Jess replied, taking a bite of Louis' sandwich.

"Once, but there's a great zoo about a fifteen minute bus ride away. I'll ask H what bus you can get."

"Great, now when are you leaving us alone?" Stan grinned.

"About 5 minutes, when I called he was just-"

Louis was cut off with hands over his eyes and someones chin press into the top of his head.

"Hello." Harry's voice was heard, deep and so lovely Louis thought he might melt into a puddle right then and there.

"Hi." Louis replied, removing Harry's hands from his eyes and tilting his head back to look up at the older boy.

"Ready to go?"

Louis looked back at his three friends who were all watching with smiles, Stan kicking Louis under the table and gesturing for him to leave.

"Yeah," He told Harry before turning to the other three, "text me when you get to the hotel so I know you're not dead."

"Yes mum." Olly teased, giving Louis a one arm hugged before pushing him closer to Harry.

Harry smiled, waving at the other three as he took Louis' hand and led him out of the cafe. They walked together quietly, hands swinging between their two bodies. When they got to the car Harry put Louis' bag in the back seat before taking him by the waist and kissing him.

"All we seem to do is kiss these days." Louis laughed, not being able to say anything else before Harry kissed him again.

"You can't blame me, I've got a gorgeous boyfriend who I've missed, I've gotta kiss him." Harry replied.