0.36

25.04.15

~*~

Over the last three days they'd kept all information of their new found relationship to themselves. Sneaking kisses when no one was looking. Despite spending the previous three days together they hadn't really put a label on it. In his head Louis hoped they were dating but he was trying not to get his hopes up.

It was 1pm on the Tuesday afternoon, Louis and Harry were the only ones in the house, the others having gone out to work or to just do other things. They were sat together on the sofa, Harry with his legs stretched out and resting on the coffee table while Louis sat snuggled under his arm, legs tucked underneath him and head resting on Harrys chest.

"H." Louis said, looking up at him during the break of the TV show they were watching.

"What's up?" Harry replied.

"What are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, are we dating?" He asked and blushed, looking down at his hands that were folded in his lap.

"Doesn't dating mean going out on a dates?"

"We've gone out plently of times."

"Not properly, officially gone out," Harry said with a slight pout, jumping up quickly causing Louis to fall back onto the sofa, "come on. I'm taking you on a date."

"Are you not going to woo me? Show up at my front door with a single rose?" Louis giggled, following Harry out into the hallway to find his shoes and jacket.

"I'll woo you all you want darling, but for now we have no time."

Once Louis had stood up from putting his shoes on he was stopped by Harry directly in front of him, swooping down to kiss him. He kissed him quickly back, a grin stopping him from doing anything more.

As soon as they'd stepped out of the front door Harry extended his hand out, the younger boy looking down at it as if it were the most abnormal thing he'd ever seen.

"Hold my hand you muppet." Harry laughed, intertwining their fingers and swinging their hands between them.

Louis smiled up at him, squinting a little in the winter sun as a light blush crossed his cheeks.

"Where are we going?" Louis asked after they'd been walking for some time, not recognising the direction they were heading.

"There's a garden centre about another 5 minutes walk from here and there's a little cafe in there, is that a good enough date for you?"

"Anytime with you is good enough for me."

"What tree did you get that sap from you sap?" Harry asked, laughing as he pulled Louis closer and put an arm around his waist.

"A tree that isn't as sappy as yours."

Another laugh came from Harry, kissing Louis' forehead before they arrived at the garden centre and made their way up the walkway. The first part of the garden centre was just a lot of gardening tools that neither of them cared much for. Louis got excited when they went through a beaded doorway to where loads of fish tanks were kept.

"Oooh!" He said excitedly, dropping Harrys hand and rushing over to one of the biggest tanks, going up on his tiptoes to look at the fish in there.

He felt a hand on his waist then heard Harry said, "Koi Carp fish."

"How do you know that?" Louis replied, looking around the makeshift pond for a sign saying what they were.

"My grandparents used to have a pond full of them when I was younger, fell in there once."

"Tell me more about your hometown, you never talk about your family."

"There's not much to talk about, I mean I used to work-"

"In a bakery, yes Harry I know that." Louis laughed, pressing his face close to the glass on one of the fish tanks that looked empty but in fact held tiny little fish that were hidden near the back.

"Okay, well I don't know what else to tell you."

"Just tell me anything, I want to know it all."

Harry let Louis drag him around the section with all the fish in while he seemed to think, trying to find anything interesting in his head to tell Louis.

"I had a cat called Dusty growing up, she's still alive and lives with my mum but I miss her every day. My mum likes to feed the birds that come into her garden and everytime I go home I have to mow the lawn for her because she doesn't know how and my stepdad hates using the lawn mower."

"Always knew you were a cat person, you've got the look of one."

"How do you look like a cat person?" Harry laughed, swinging his and Louis' hands between them as they came up to the little cafe he'd been talking about.

"You know, you've got that crazed look in your eye of a crazy cat lady." Louis smirked, shimmying out of the way as Harry poked his stomach letting out a little 'Oi' of dissaproval.

Louis found a table by the window while Harry went up to the desk and ordered them both a hot chocolate and slice of cake to share, getting a thumbs up of approval when he pointed it out to Louis. There was a comfortable silence between them as Harry placed everything on the table and put the tray back on the rack before coming back and sitting down.

"The hot chocolates good." Louis told him, licking cream off his top lip while he held the mug between his gloveless and cold hands.

"Try some." Harry replied, getting some off the cake on the fork and offering it to Louis who leaned forward and closed his lips around it, winking at Harry as he chewed then struggling to swallow it because he was giggling.

"Your face." He said once his mouth way clear, leaning back with a laugh while Harry just glared playfully at him and stuck his tongue out.

"Shut up, cutie."

"M' not cute." Louis protested, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Nah, you're just gorgeous."

Leaning back in his seat with his own mug in his hands Harry watched as Louis shifted a little in his seat, a blush creeping up his neck and onto his already red from the cold cheeks.

"You're not so bad looking yourself."

"Thanks a bunch darling."

Pet names were always something that had made Louis' heart jump a little but ever since they'd started whatever they were the feeling had multiplied by ten.

"Haz, are we like, together?" He asked after a few minutes silent while they finished off the cake and their drinks.

"If you want to be together then we can be together baby." Harry replied, passing Louis a napkin so he could shyly wipe away the chocolate from around his mouth.

"So you're my boyfriend now?"

"I'd be honoured to call myself your boyfriend."

"Who's the sappy one now?"

"You never took that title gorgeous." A grin crossed Harrys mouth, leaning over the table and cupping Louis chin to kiss him softly.

A/N

This is relatively short but hi hello, I hope you're all doing great and you're having or have had a great Saturday.

I love you lots, see you Monday x

**image, look at my tiny fluffy baby aww aww aww**

{19,130 reads 1,088 votes}