0.46

18.05.15

~*~

When Olly found out that he'd missed the drama he was most definitely annoyed, complaining that he didn't need to even go to training that night. Louis had just laughed and reassured him that it really wasn't that exciting but Stan and Jess had said otherwise.

His entire form room had free period on Friday afternoon so they were all sat together in room 223 with Ms Davis. Louis had been staring at the clock from about 3pm, waiting and watching it tick slowly to 3:35.

"Louis, are you listening?" Ms Davis called out to him, jerking the boy from his trance and making him blush red as he looked back to the front of the room.

"Sorry Miss, can you repeat that?" He said, glaring at Jess who was giggling knowingly next to him.

"I was just saying that I'm not in the first week after half term so you've got a cover for drama but that doesn't mean you don't have to give your drama work in."

"Oh okay."

"What's up, you seem very distracted today?"

"Harry's coming back miss, they're in loooooooove." Stan laughed, nudging Louis and laughing harder when he groaned and dropped his head onto the table.

She laughed as well, turning back to her computer screen and leaving the year elevens too their work. Louis lifted his head and his gaze shifted over to where Jamie was by the window, shock on his face as he tapped away at his phone. It didn't bother Louis at all, knowing that within the next five minutes he'd be with Harry again.

By the time the bell went Louis was extremely fidgety, grabbing his bag and jumping up from his seat not even waiting for his friends as he rushed out of classroom and to the exit. He didn't even care about the people staring at him as he dashed down the walkway and out of the gates, seeing Harry and Zayn stood by Harrys car.

He ran up to Harry, dropping his bag and jumping on his back, laughing loudly as he did so. Harry chuckled, squeezing on Louis' thighs until he let go and slipped down Harrys body.

"Hazza." He grinned, wrapping his arms round the tallers boy waist.

"Lou!" Harry grinned back just as wide, tickling Louis' sides.

Louis looked up at him, squinting a little in the sunlight until Harry lent down and kissed him, pulling away and kissing his nose.

"It's like you two didn't see each other last week." Zayn commented, laughing at the glare Louis sent his way.

"Oh shut up Zayn, your jealous you haven't got my attention." Louis replied teasingly.

"You sure?"

"100%, you're needy."

"Eh Lou, remember when you had a life and stopped making bitchy comments about mine?" Zayn laughed as Louis punched him playfully in the stomach then hugged him, mumbling a 'shut up' as he did so.

He hugged the other two as his three friends approached, Olly throwing Louis' blazer at him and calling him an idiot as he did so.

"Oi, don't be rude." Louis called back, picking his school bag up off the floor and shoving his blazer inside it.

They walked past, Olly making a face at Louis comment. When he turned back Zayn had got back in the car and Harry was standing with the door open, leaning on it waiting for Louis to get in. He was about to do so when Max and Jamie walked past, holding hands and talking together until Jamie nudged Max and they both looked up at Harry.

Without thinking Louis twisted a fist into Harrys shirt and pulled him down for a kiss, running his tongue along the older boys bottom lip then licking into his mouth, both hands now wound round Harrys neck and twisting into the hair on the back of his head. He pulled away with a smirk, eyes flicking over to where Max and Jamie (and probably a lot of other people) were stood with their mouths wide, staring.

"What was that for?" Harry asked although Louis knew he definitely wasn't complaining.

"Just missed you." Louis replied, smiling innocently and climbing into the black vehicle.

He knew Harry had rolled his eyes but he just pressed his knees into the back of the passenger seat chair and grinned at Zayn in the rearview mirror.

"You didn't kiss him like that because you missed him." Zayn spoke knowingly.

"Yeah alright, shut up."

Just as he said that Harry got in the car, humming happily to himself as he turned on the car and turned up the radio a little bit. Jay had previously been informed about Harry coming home so she knew he wouldn't be home that night, although she had insisted he didn't spend every day and night with Harry.

When they got back to Harry's, Zayn announced he was going out and left the house soon after, leaving the couple alone due to Niall being in Ireland until Tuesday. Deciding that he was hungry Harry dug through the freezer but came up with nothing, so he called out to Louis as he grabbed his car keys and they headed out again to Tesco.

"What are you getting food for?" Louis asked, running up the empty frozen aisle then jumping and letting the trolley glide forwards.

"This week, can't order in every meal." Harry told him, chucking some chicken thighs in the trolley and taking it from Louis to have his own turn pushing and gliding.

"Technically, you actually could."

"Well health wise, you can't."

"Health wise my ass."

"Unfortunately your ass isn't part of my diet, such a shame really."

Louis blushed at the comment, walking away from Harry to pick up a carton of his favourite apple juice while Harry found his special sparkling water.

"I saw that blush." Harry told him, kissing his cheek quickly then moving into the savoury snacks aisle to find the special chilli bite crisps Zayn and Niall loved so much.

"No you didn't frog man."

"Frog man?"

"Yeah, or would you prefer frog boy? Or even froggy?"

"I'd actually prefer my dearest boyfriend light of my life."

Louis raised an eyebrow at him as if to question what had just come out of his but all Harry did was grin and pinch the younger boys bum. Bringing a yelp from him and making him nearly crash into an elderly woman.

"Harry!" He hissed, quickly apologising to the woman then moving out of her.

"You love me." Harry sang in reply, not removing the three packets of marylands Louis put in the trolley.

And Louis didn't deny it, all he did was walk away from Harry, coming back moments later with the packet of crisps Harry had been searching for for the last five minutes.

A/N

I know this is short and probably crap but I've had no time to write since Saturday and I have school and homework and revision and I can't always find time to write so please just bare with me on the crappy chapters.

I hope you're all well, see you Thursday x

{31,900 reads 2000 votes}