0.11

05.02.15

*

Louis had spent the last 11 days of his life revising and finally on the 23rd of February it payed off because his English mock GCSE was easier than he had thought it would've been. He'd seen Max throughout the last twelve days, around school and in classes together, he'd even gone out with him a few times and attempted to study but instead they'd ended up talking or kissing. Louis was sort of thankful to Harry for showing him what to do that time in January. But because he'd been so caught up in revision he hadn't seen Harry properly since the 11th of February and didn't end up getting to ask Harry about the gang thing. So he finally got the chance to on the evening of the 23rd. All the girls were asleep in bed and Harry was lounging on the sofa as usual.

Louis came downstairs in a jumper that was about 3 sizes too big and a pair of blue sweatpants, his glasses perched on the end of his nose. Harry looked up as he came into the living room, moving his feet so he could sit down. Instead of sitting where Harry had made space the younger boy climbed on the sofa and flopped himself down on top of Harry. The older boy had to hold himself back because he wanted to kiss Louis, wanted to bring a pink to his cheeks and make him pant.

"You look cute." Harry said softly, stroking his hand down Louis' back.

"Shu'up." Louis replied, resting his head just above Harrys' collarbones.

"Not trying to tease you princess, just being honest."

"Yeah but you make me blush."

"I know and I love it."

That statement made Louis blush even more, pushing his head into Harrys chest to try and hide his giddy smile and pink cheeks.

"Haz, can I ask you something?" Louis asked, sitting up and finally gathering enough courage to ask what he had wanted to ask for over a week.

"Go for it."

"Are you in a gang?"

Harry opened his mouth to reply then shut it again, confusion and shock filling his head.

"What?" He replied, confused.

"It's just, when Max came round the other day he recognised you and said that you and his brother had some kind of history or something and that you're in a gang." Louis explained, becoming nervous again.

"Right. I knew this would happen."

"What do you mean? Can you please just explain because I'm confused."

"Okay. Basically Maxs' older brother Jayden, we went to school together. I was really close with his girlfriend, even before they were together, and there were rumours that she was sleeping with me. Which weren't true because I was 15 and just figuring out I liked boys. And the rumours got back to him and yeah, he hated my guts from then on."

"Okay, still doesn't really answer the gang thing."

"No I'm not. I mean, not really. Kind of. Basically, him and loads of his friends decided it would be a good idea to ambush me and try and attack me. So a load of my friends got together and did the same back to him, probably not the best idea in hindsight but basically all my friends hate him and all his friends hate me."

"Do you fight?"

"Not regularly, we haven't for ages. Max never went to shoreside so never really heard of the family until you told me about this Max guy. I haven't seen Jayden in months."

"Does he hurt you like when you fight?" Louis asked, scooting closer to Harry, worry in voice.

"Worried about me princess?" He teased "And no, not really. I play rugby, a fist to the face isn't nearly as bad as being fallen on by a 17 stone male. I'm pretty experienced now."

"That's not something to be proud of Haz."

"It's self defence Lou."

"Please don't get in any more fights, especially not with Jayden because he's my boyfriends older brother. And I don't want you to get hurt." He mumbled the last part.

"Aww." Harry teased, pulling Louis into his lap and holding the boy around the waist.

"Stop." Louis giggled as Harry rocked them from side to side. Harry grinned and stopped rocking the boy, smiling wider when he let go of Louis and instead of moving off his lap he lent his head on Harrys shoulder and stayed put.

"Are you gonna fall asleep on me?" Harry asked a few minutes later after hearing Louis yawn. One of his hands was on Louis' back and the other was on his thigh, his fingers drawing circles and tapping out little rhythms.

"Possibly." Was his reply, not even bothering to notice what Harry was doing on his phone.

"You know I still have those selfies you took in my camera roll."

"Cause you love me."

"You keep thinking that."

"And I'm really cute, I mean why would you keep all my selfies if you didn't love me and I wasn't cute."

"Okay princess." Harry said, laughing softly as Louis hummed in agreement.

They sat in silence for a while, the TV making all the noise in the room, occasionally hearing a quiet laugh from Louis. The younger boy whined when Harry moved from underneath him.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just getting a drink." Harry apologised, lifting Louis and placing him back down on the sofa so he was lying down.

Louis huffed at the 19 year old and settled his head down on a pillow. When Harry came back in he put his glass on the coffee table and instead of moving Louis back onto his lap he crawled round the back and layed himself down behind Louis who was nearly asleep.

"This okay?" Harry asked, pulling Louis body back towards his so the younger boys back was pressed against his chest.

"S'fine." Louis replied tiredly, moving his hand down to where Harrys was resting on his stomach and lifted his fingers to play with them.

"He threatened to fight me tonight," Harry said when he was sure Louis was asleep "but I didn't do it. I didn't go. It'll probably make the situation worse next time I do see him but oh well. You're the reason I don't wanna fight Lou. I'm surprised I earned your trust and that you're comfortable around me. I don't wanna freak you out because I get violent. I don't wanna scare you."

He whispered the last bit and pressed a kiss to the back of the boys neck. I mean, he thought Louis' was asleep.

A/N

OTRA starts on Saturday omg !!!

Also, H & L were at LAX together which means they're going to be on a plane together to Australia for 14 hours but whatever im chill (not chill at all)

Thank you sooo much for 1k reads, you're all fantastic and I love you to pieces x

**image, Im obsessed with this**