0.45

16.05.15

~*~

Apparently before going to Louis' school, Harry had gone back to his house to find out if Jay knew what he'd done or why Louis was ignoring him. He'd also asked if she wouldn't mind Louis coming up to Leeds with him for the weekend, she'd said yes and that's why they were sat on a train heading there. It was a 47 minute train journey to Leeds Station, then a twenty minute walk from the station to Harrys dorm building.

"Why didn't you drive?" Louis asked breathlessly as they approached Harrys building, letting the older boy swing their hands between them.

"Because I didn't have the car, Zayn and Niall brought it down this morning but they were out when I made the decision to leave. Getting the train was the most rational thought I had." Harry explained, pulling out his ID pass to let them in.

"What thoughts did you have then?"

"Most of them were ways of how I could get to Donny in time, I considered walking but it would've taken me about nine hours."

"That's dedication babe." Giggled Louis, running up the stairs quickly to try and keep up with Harrys long legs and his stupid way of taking two steps at a time.

"Little legs." The older boy commented, waiting for Louis at the top then nudging him forward to walk up the next flight in front of him.

"I know you're only getting me to go in front so you can stare at my ass."

"What do you mean?"

"Please Harry, I'm not an idiot."

"Really? That's news to me."

Louis turned round on the stairs, nearly bumping heads with Harry. As he opened his mouth to speak Harry cupped his cheeks and kissed him quickly just to stop him saying anything. A smirk was on Harrys face, kissing Louis' once more then placing a longer kiss on his cheek then the end of his nose.

"Missed you by the way." He breathed, flicking the tip of Louis' nose with his tongue.

"That's nice." Louis replied, kissing Harry this time, letting a pleased sound when the older boy slipped his tongue inside and deepened the kiss.

They kissed for a minute or two, until Harry broke away, conscious of people being able to walk past any moment and see them. Louis obviously disliked this very much and went back in for another kiss, whining when Harry moved his head.

"Let's go inside, then we can kiss all you want."

"No we can't because your friends will be there."

"So? I have my own room." Harry said, confused, patting Louis bum to get him to keep moving up the stairs.

"Yeah but they still have ears, I'll have to keep quiet." Louis whined, smirking secretly to himself because he knew Harry knew what he was implying.

"Shut your face you nymph."

Louis gasped, mock offended at that until Harry grabbed his waist to make him stop at dorm number 5.

"That was rude." He pouted, glaring up at Harry.

"Nah, you're fine darling."

Louis hissed at the taller boy, holding onto Harrys arm as he tried to get his key in the lock. Having to tickle Louis until he squealed so he would let go and let him open the door.

"I hate you." Louis whined, shoving Harry out of the way to step into the dorm first.

It was more an apartment than a dorm, having two bedrooms, a bathroom and a conjoined living room and kitchen for Harry and his roommate Luke.