0.22

16.03.15

*

Louis had spent his weekend with his mum and sisters and then Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with Max and his friends. Harry had of course whined about this saying that he had planned loads of things for them to do. Thursday the 9th, the day before Harry left for uni, Louis got on the bus and went over to his house around 1pm. As usual, Niall answered the door in his boxers with no suprise at the fact that it was Louis.

"Do you ever wear clothes?" Louis asked him, pinching Nialls stomach.

"I am wearing clothing." Niall replied, jumping back out of Louis' reach.

"Not very much of it."

"I don't need to, you've all seen it before."

"Unfortunately." Louis replied with a cheeky grin, waltzing past Niall and into the living room.

As if he had sensed Louis being there, Harry shot out of the kitchen and tackled the younger boy to the ground.

"I haven't seen you in forever." He whined, his face pressed into Louis neck.

"I'm a busy man Styles." Louis replied, pushing Harrys head away from him so the older boy would get the message and get off him.

"But I'm going tomorrow."

"Yeah, I can't wait."

"That's so mean." Harry pouted, folding his arms across his chest like a child.

Louis laughed and stood up, Harry doing the same only moments later. Niall had long since retreated back into his bedroom, or Zayns, leaving the two to stand in the living room by themselves.

"Well seeing as I'm going tomorrow I'm thinking we should do something today, something wild." Harry told him.

"When you say wild you still mean legal right?" Louis questioned.

"As if I'd do anything illegal."

"Maybe, this house has smelt of some illegal substances."

"Zayn." Harry replied in a stage whisper, as if it was some big secret.

"Fair enough." Louis shrugged.

"Anyway, let's go do something, grab my keys from the bowl by the door and meet me at the car in 2."

Louis did as he was told, not questioning what Harry was doing and going out to the car. When Harry got out to the car he grinned at Louis and climbed in, turning the radio down so him and Louis could chat. They spoke about what they'd been up to in the days they'd been apart, Louis realising how much he actually had missed Harry but not admitting it. As usual Harry had no idea where he was driving them and they ended up going on a 20 minute car journey then ending up at a park.

"Race you to the swings." Harry shouted as they got out of the car.

Louis won but Harry said it was only because he was being nice and letting the younger boy win.

"You might've beaten me here but I bet I can swing higher than you." Harry said, kicking off the ground to give himself a bit of extra height.

"Your legs are longer so you have a bigger advantage." Louis whined, trying to swing himself higher.

"Stop making excuses loser."

"You're so competitive, just accept that I am better than you and we won't have this problem."

"I don't think I'm too keen on this sass Tomlinson."

"Too bad I don't care."

Harry reached across the space between the swings and grabbed hold of Louis', shaking it slightly so the boy shook and slowed down. Louis squeaked and glared at Harry, kicking his leg out to the right to try and kick Harry but missing because his legs weren't long enough. This of course made Harry laugh and kick out his obnoxiously long legs so they stretched far out in front of him, grinning at Louis as he did so.