0.43

11.05.15

~*~

Over the last 18 days all Louis had was miss Harry. Well miss Harry and go to school and got a job and tried to have a normal life. It wasn't much different for Harry either, most days spent thinking about the younger boy and constantly wanting to call him. They had contact, goodnight phone calls before Louis went to sleep and silly texts and snapchats through the day but none of that compared to actually being with each other.

Louis had stayed up till midnight on the 31st of January just so at 12:01am he could be the first person to wish Harry a happy birthday. He did so through a sleepy, quiet video that Harry immediately saved to his phone just so he could constantly look at the boys fluffy hair and puffy cheeks.

"Mum, is it bad how much I miss Harry?" He asked his mum the morning of the second, sat on the counter next to the stove with his legs crossed and a slice of toast in his hand.

"No Lou, stop worrying about that. It's perfectly okay to miss people, especially someone you have a strong connection with." She reassured with a sigh, packing Lotties lunch bag and setting it next to the other three.

"I'm just so used to being around him."

"I know but he'll be back in ten days, now you better head off or you'll be late."

He let out a sigh and left the kitchen, opening the door to his three friends who piled in laughing.

"Come on slow coach!" Jess called out to Louis as he slowly tied his shoelaces.

"Oh shut it, I'm tired." He called back, standing up and kissing his mum on the cheek before leaving the house.

"Probably been up all night sexting Harry." Stan teased, hip checking Louis and slinging an arm over his shoulder.

"Or maybe I was at work."

"Don't make excuses Louis, we all know why you don't let us see your messages."

"And it was his birthday yesterday." Olly winked over exaggeratedly, stumbling a little from concentrating too hard on winking.

"Did you send him a naughty snapchat?" Jess joined in, nudging him in the side with her elbow.

"As if, he's got enough." He said seriously, before bursting into laughter at their faces.

They were all staring at him quietly as they headed further up the road, into the school building and down to the food hall where they always sat before they had to go to their form rooms.

"He's got like two, chill." Louis grinned, knowing that admitting this to them would mean he would be teased about it but it was making them uncomfortable and that pleased him.

"But you're so.......innocent." Olly shook his head, disbelief evident on his face.

"Maybe it's just a front he puts on because it turns Harry on." Stan laughed, pushing Louis out of the way so he could sit on the chair he'd just pulled out.

"Yeah I suck him off and call him daddy." He exaggerated, rolling his eyes then laughing at Jess who was choking on her capri sun

"Jesus Louis," she spluttered, her face red from coughing, "warn me next time when you're gonna say something like that."

"But what's the fun in that?"

"Saves me from choking to death."

Louis shrugged, a lazy smile on his face as he watched the interaction between Olly and Jess. The way his hand was resting at the bottom of her back and how she smiled at him when he kissed her temple. It made his heart clench because he really missed Harry and right now he wanted to talk to him or seem but there was a little thing called school in the way. Also if Louis took anything from the drunken snapchats he got last night, Harry would still be asleep.