0.20

09.03.15

*

Harry had ended up staying at Louis' on Friday night and they'd spent most of Saturday together before Harry had to go home and to a party for one of his friends birthdays. He spent Sunday with Max and Monday with Stan, Olly, Jamie and Jess. Tuesday morning he got a text from Harry demanding that he be ready by 12pm and that they were going to go on some kind of crazy adventure. True to his word Harry was outside Louis' house at midday, leaning over the gear stick to open the door for Louis.

"What kind of crazy adventure are you taking me on then Styles?" He asked, grinning at Harry as the older boy tapped his fingers against the steering wheel in time to the music.

"If I told you it would ruin the surprise." Harry said, turning his head to smile at the younger boy before looking back at the road.

"I wouldn't mind."

"I would. Is your mum working tomorrow?"

"Think so, Lottie is at a sleepover tonight though so she won't be around tomorrow."

"Yeah your mum told me, are you gonna join me and 3 of your sisters on an outing?"

"Depends where we're going."

"You just can't take surprises can you?"

"Nope." Louis beamed.

"Hmm, that's going to become a problem within this friendship."

"I'm sure you'll survive Haz."

"Yeah, you're sorta my best friend so I kinda want you around, I'll survive it."

"Sorta your best friend? Shouldn't I be your fully best friend."

"No, I don't even like you that."

"Well, I see how it is, I'll just get out." Louis smiled cheekily, putting one hand down to pretend to unplug his seatbelt and the other on the door handle.

"Louis we're on a road don't you dare." Harry exclaimed, stopping at a red light and reaching across to take Louis' hand off the door handle.

Louis laughed and let Harry take hold of both his hands with one of his. Looking down he saw how big Harrys hands actually were in comparison to his own, the boys one hand dwarfing both of Louis'.

"You really have got tiny hands." Harry said softly, still holding them even when he started driving.

"Sorry I don't have giant bear paws like you."

"No need to apologise love, your hands are cute."

"You haven't called me cute in ages." Louis said quietly, sort of hoping Harry hadn't heard him.

"Not to your face, you're saved in my phone as cutie with a load of random emojis." Harry replied, letting go of Louis' hands so he could change gear, dropping it down to rest on the younger boys thigh.

Louis took Harrys phone off the stand and typed in his password, he was really the only person stupid enough to put his password as 1 2 3 4. Going onto the contacts app he scrolled down to the C's and clicked on the one that said 'Cutie 😇😽🐡🐲💨💓✨' his number was in fact there and one of the many selfies he'd taken on Harrys phone was saved as the contact picture.

"Told you." Harry said, taking a left and smiling at Louis.

"Hmm, whatever." Louis replied, locking the phone and putting it back in the stand.

It had only been a few minutes of quiet before Harry had pulled the car into a parking space and turned the engine off. Smiling, Louis jumped out and stood on the pavement, twisting his body round in a way that was meant to be him stretching. Harry walked around the car and onto the pavement, hip checking Louis as he came to stand next to him.