0.31

13.04.15

~*~

When Louis got back to his house on the afternoon of the 26th of August after his holiday he had a text from Lex for him to go over to Harrys where she would be. He replied that he'd be there in 20 minutes and quickly got changed into grey shorts and a white shirt then called out to his mum that he was going out.

It was surprisingly warm for England, the sun shining and not a cloud in the sky. The bus journey to Harry's house was so familiar and easy despite not having done it in over two weeks, he was pretty sure he could do it in his sleep now. As he stepped off at the bus stop two doors down from his house he noticed smoke coming from the back of his house, it was nearing 5pm so Louis was hoping they were having a barbecue and that the house wasn't on fire.

Right after he knocked the door was flung open, a unsuprisingly shirtless Niall wearing swim shorts, sunglasses and a snapback opened it.

"Tommo!" He exclaimed, hugging Louis and pulling him into the house.

"Y'alright Nialler?" Louis laughed, hugging the blond boy back.

"H didn't say you were coming round Lou." Zayn said, emerging from the kitchen with a cigarette packet and lighter in his hand.

"He didn't invite me, Lex wanted to talk to me and she said she'd be here. I probably won't be here for long." Louis replied.

"Come outside! You haven't seen the garden before!" Niall was like an excited puppy as he dragged Louis out through the glass door in the kitchen.

The garden was an average size, Liam was stood by the barbecue while Zayn approached him and handed him a cigarette. Perrie and Lex were all sat on the picnic blankets that were laid out on the grass.

"Louis!" Lex said excitedly when she saw him, making the other girl and Liam look in his direction as she jumped up to hug him.

"Hi." Was his reply as he let her hug him then pull him down to sit on the mat.

Not voicing his main thought he looked around the garden the back towards the house, his shoulders dropping in dissapointment.

"He's not here." Perrie said softly, a kind smile on her face.

"I wasn't looking for-"

"If you know who she means by he then you were definitely looking for him." Lex interrupted, a teasing smile crossing her face.

"Haven't seen or spoken to him since last night." Liam said, handing Louis a burger in a bun which he took gladly.

"Doesn't make a difference to me does it." He let himself shrug although deep down he was worried as to where he'd got himself to.

"Of course it doesn't babe," Lex said, handing him some of her drink to wash his burger down, "how was the holiday? You've got an amazing tan!"

"It was great, my sisters all spent time in this kids club and there was a guy who worked in there who was about 17 and I think I fell in love." Louis rambled, falling back onto Lex so he looked up at her with his head in her lap.

"What was his name?"

"Ryan. Lex he was great, shame he was straight."

"Aww babe, that sucks." Perrie laughed, laying down on her front and running her fingers through his fluffy hair.

He was about to reply when he heard a laugh from inside the house. It was Harrys laugh and for some reason the noise made him tense. Saying he had missed him was an understatement. There was someone else inside with him though, they could hear them talking and it wasn't until Niall called out that they realised everyone was outside. As Louis had expected, following Harry out the door, with a hand on his lower back, was Nick. A low growl came from Louis, only the two girls having heard it. It made Lex laugh but Louis just glared up at her from where he was still lying in her lap.