Chapter 18: Family Quarrels

POV: 3rd

NBLE team were in the elevator on their way to Ozpins office. "Any idea why he called us?" Six asked

"Probably about to ask what the hell happened." Emile replied

"Considering we stopped a subway train from crashing into the seal wall, probably so." Kat followed up with.

Jorge shook his head. "I think it's something else. He wouldn't call us to his office for this unless something major is happening, something more than that."

Six crossed his arms. "I wanted to watch the Vytal Festival, see my sister in action."

Kat showed him the fight through her scroll. "See, they're fine."

"She's catching on quick, they all are." Six said as he smiled.

"Anyway, we're almost there." Jorge called out, turning their attention to the elevator doors.

Once they opened the team walked into Ozpins office to see him with Glynda and Ironwood. "Ah, good evening NBLE." Ozpin greeted them.

"Headmaster." The spartans replied in unison.

"What you did hadn't gone unnoticed, so we decided to reward you for a job well done." Glynda said as she tapped away on her tablet. One by one they got notifications that they were legal huntsmen, except for Jorge since he always was.

"Huh...thanks." Six said for them.

"Unfortunately that isn't all we brought you here for." Ironwood said, grabbing their attention again.

Ozpin decided to take the lead. "We called you here because we believe something major is around the corner."

"So you want us to remain on alert." Six concluded

Ozpin gave a nod. "Correct, I would much appreciate it if you especially kept an eye on Pyrrha. We chose her as the Fall Maiden."

"Sir, consider it done." Six said

"Good, you all are dismissed for now." Ozpin said, letting them go back to the elevator and down to ground level.

"So, what's everyone doing?" Kat asked

"Emile and I got a wager to do, see who kill more grimm." Jorge replied for the two.

"Heard from Winter that she had to leave for a bit to help with the fleet, Imma go meet her at the landing pads." Six said as he grabbed a sniper off his back.

Emile looked at the weapon. "It doesn't look special."

Six looked at Emile. "That's because I finished it not too long ago." He responded before the doors opened to let them all off.

Noble Six went to the airpads and stumbled upon Weiss and Ruby. "Oh, you two are here for the same reason I'm guessing."

Weiss turned around, having a bright smile. "Yes, I just can't believe she came back!"

"What's with the weapon?" Ruby asked

Six patted the gun. "A fight, knowing dad he's going to want to fight someone. I'm taking a wild guess as to who."

Weiss was about to ask something when an airship landed, getting the attention of the three as Winter came out. They walked up to greet her. "Good to see you again Winter."

"You to-what is with the gun?" Winter asked

"A fight." The two teenage girls next to Six replied.

"How long are you staying?" Weiss asked Winter.

"Classified. I wish the same could be said for watching my own blood fail so miserably in battle. Though it seems I had no choice in that matter."

"Oh come on, lighten up. They did a great job." Six said, bringing Weiss' spirit back up from being knocked down from Winter.

Winter glared at Six. "They're going to be huntresses!"

"And they will, just give it time. After all, they're only first year here." Six said as the four started walking, Winter sighed in defeat.

"So, why don't you show me to your quarters? I wish to inspect them." Winter said to Weiss ans Ruby.

"You know, now I'm curious about that too." Six said as he gave it though. Ruby and Weiss started to sweat as they looked at each other from the corners of their eyes.

That was until the sound of metal hitting pavement got their attention. "Hey! I'm talking to you, Ice Queen!" Qrow mocked as he threw down the now destroyed drones that once escorted Winter.

"Excuse m-"

"Ignore him Weiss, bird brain has his mind covered by liver destroying toxins." Six said as he stopped Weiss.

Qrow glared at him. "What did you call me?"

Six smirked and crossed his arms. "Oh, not a fan of that one? I have others. How aboouut...You look like Benjamin Button fucked an old catchers mitt! Like Forchesr stretched your face with a foreign skull! Like a moldy jackolantern some fat guy barfed in and crushed against his forehead because he was super drunk and thought it was a beer can and immediately regretted every single life choice he ever made!"

"SHUT UP!!! How dare you mock me like that!"

"Well how would you like me to mock you then? I take requests."

"No, let's settle this like men." Qrow unsheathed his sword.

"Finally, some action." Six turned the sniper into a staff. The two got in a fighting stance and dtayed still for a few seconds before suddenly rushing one another. Qrow went for an overhead swing but Six blocked, countering with a quick whack to his fathers side with the other end. Qrow rushed him again and did a flurry of attacks, all of which were either blocked of dodged.

"Wow, they're last quite some time." Weiss said

"Which is angering Qrow even more." Winter pointed out

Ruby and Weiss looked at Winter in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"With his skill level, Onyx could've ended this fight as soon as it began. He's toying with Qrow, and Qrow knows this." Winter replied as Six and Qrow began to fire at each other. Noble Six shot the pillar that held Qrow in the air, which caused him to jump to ground level.

Six hopped down as well and landed in front of Qrow. As Qrows sword turned into a scythe Six flipped a cover and was about to hit a button on his weapon, only to see something and put his weapon away. Qrow was confused until Six motioned him to come, using his middle finger instead of his index finger. This pissed Qrow off and caused him to charge Six, until Summers voice rang out through the courtyard. "QROW!!!"

Qrow stopped and looked at Summer. "...Onyx did it."

"Correction, we went at each other." Six spoke

Ozpin and Glynda stood with Summer. "Now now everyone. There is a sanctioned fight happening just around the corner at the collisium that I can assure you has better seats, and popcorn."

"Break it up everyone!" Glynda ordered, dispersing the crowd that had gathered.

Everyone started to head to Ozpins office except for Qrow, since Ruby latched onto his arm. "DAD!!! It's so good to see you! Did you miss me? Did you miss me!?!"

"Nope" Qrow replied as he ruffled her hair.

"Qrow, a word please." Ozpin said, getting Qrow to follow them.