Chapter 3: Shotgun Spree

POV: Yang

     I hugged my little cousin, happy she made it TWO years early into Beacon. "Oooh I'm so happy my little cousin is coming to Beacon with me! This is the BEST DAY EVER!"

     "Please stop." Ruby chocked from inside my hug, so I let her go.

     "But I'm so proud of you!" I exclaimed.

     "Just wait till we land, you'll see who's gonna be there too." Ruby said as she smirked and crossed her arms.

     "Is it uncle Qrow?"

     "Nope."

     "Aunt Summer?"

     "Nope."

     "...then who?"

     "You'll see." Ruby said. We watched a news clip of the robbery that Ruby stopped and listened to a speech some lady named Glynda Goodwitch gave before we looked out the window and saw Beacon, could've sworn I saw a giant black armored thing walking around. Just then some blonde boy ran by me and barfed in a trashcan.

     "Well I guess the view's not for everyone."

     "It was a nice moment while it lasted."

     "I wonder who we're gonna meet."

     I saw Ruby get unusually giddy. "Ooooh, now I just want this ship to land!"

     "Uuh, Rubes? Are you okay?"

     "Of course I am!"

     "Well, it's ju-ew! There's puke on my shoe! Grossgrossgrossgrossgross!"

     "Yang! Getitawayfrommegetitawayfrommegetitawayfromme!"

     (Timeskip)

     I was looking at the door as it opened and, low and behold, the big black armored person was there. I was about to tell Ruby something when she used her semblance to rush over and cling to the guy. "BIG BROTHER!!" Ruby screamed.

     I was shocked, Ruby would never act that way to someone she just met. Sure, she was a friendly and outgoing person, but not to THAT degree. I was about to tell Ruby to get off him when he hugged Ruby with one arm and used the other to take off his helmet. At that moment I knew why she acted the way she did. It was my older cousin, the one I used to look up too as a big brother. " Now I remember you hot head." Onyx said. I didn't care if I cried, all I knew was one moment I was shedding tears, and the next I was in a group hug with them as I cried.

     I looked up at him. "Wha-What happened? Where did you go?"

     "I'll tell you some other time, but not now. I...I don't want you to be scared of me. Come on, speech is about to start."

     I have no clue as to why Onyx would think I'd be scared of him, he seems lile a nice guy. My thinking was interrupted by Ruby tripping on some rich girls luggage.

     POV: Weiss

     I was about to yell at the complete dolt who nearly destroyed my luggage until I saw the giant armored person. "Back. Off." He said in a voice that could probably scare my sister. I nodded and had my men collect my things and we went inside.

     POV: Noble 6

     With that little fiasco done, my sister, cousin, and I went inside and listened to Ozpins welcoming speech, then got ready to turn in for the night.

     Meanwhile in Atlas

    POV: 3rd

    Ironwood walked with scientists and doctors, the head doctor was explaining things to the general. "His vitals are now stable and his armor is almost completely repaired. Thanks to it being similar to that 'Noble 6' we were able to get things done much more efficiently."

     "What of his name? Do we know who he is?" Ironwood asked.

     "We thought it would be best to leave that to you sir." The doctor replied.

     Ironwood stepped into the room, inside stood another spartan who had just put on his helmet to complete his armor. "Greetings, I am general Ironwood of the Atlas army. Who are you?"

     "Classified." The spartan responded. "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but I got a teammate to get back too."

     "Would this teammate perhaps be called Noble 6?"

     The spartan got into a fighting stance. "How the fuck do you know that?!"

     "We found him a few days ago. He was closer to death then you, but he still fought. I guess that means you know him?"

     The armored giant calmed down. "Like family. Where is he?"

     "In a kingdom called Vale. Now, what was your name?"

     "Noble 4, Emile."