Chapter 9: Battle of Vale Harbor

POV: 3rd

     Teams RWBY and NBLE were walking through Vale, looking for Noble Six. Kat was trying to patch into comms with him. "Damnit! I can't get a signal."

     "Wait, how?" Weiss asked

     "Just because our technology is more advanced than yours doesn't mean I can do it all." Kat said, glaring at Weiss.

     "I hope we find him soon." Ruby said

     Emile chuckled. "Don't worry, we will."

     (Meanwhile)

     Noble Six and the faunus were hanging out in a bar. "How did you make it to where I come here?" The faunus asked.

     "That isn't important Sunn, what's important is potential opportunities that the White Fang will take." Six replied. "They've hit over half the dust shops in Vale, I can't think of a single place they'd go next."

     "Well, I've heard of a dust shipment while I was one the boat."

     "How big?"

     "REAL big! Like, Schnee dust carrier."

     Six hummed as he thought. "It'd be too good of an opportunity to miss. It's settled, we'll head there tonight."

     (Timeskip)

     Noble Six was looking at the docks through his dmr scope when Sun showed up. "Got ya an apple."

     "Bought or stolen?"

     Sun rubbed his neck as he gave a nervous chuckle. "Stolen."

     "Then I don't want it."

     "Hey, YOU try living in a desert." Sun said as he sat next to Six.

     "Already did. Three days with no food, water, shelter, or rest."

     "Dear Oum, what were you doing?!"

     "Fighting for my life."

     Sun laughed it off. "Come on, grimm can't be THAT tough."

     "It wasn't grimm, the enemy I was fighting make the grimm look like childs play." Sun was about to counter Six's argument when the spartan shushed him. "Carrier's coming in." The two watched as a bullhead flew overhead and landed by the ship. Faunus poured out of the aircraft and started taking all the dust they could.

     "Wow, it really IS the White Fang."

     "They're not alone." Six said, watching Roman Tortchwick step out and start ordering them around while degrading them. "This doesn't add up, they wouldn't follow someone like that."

     "So, what do we do?" Six didn't answer, instead he jumped down and went after them. "Hey, wait!" Sun whispered

     Noble Six snuck past the White Fang and unsheathed his kukuri, using it to take Roman as a hostage. When the White Fang saw this they aimed their weapons at him. "Really? You're gonna aim your weapons at me when THIS guy was calling you all animals? I thought you all joined the White Fang to stop it, not encourage it." When they heard Six's reasoning they lowered their weapons while looking at one another.

     "Haven't you heard? The White Fang and I got a buisness trade." Roman said, causing Six to press the giant knife closer to the gangsters neck.

     "Well, I'm here to stop your little operation." Another bullhead arriving caused the two to look up.

     "I wouldn't exactly call it little!" Roman yelled over the noise. He saw a crate hanging overhead by a crane, so he shot it with his cane and slid out of Six's grasp, diving out the way.

     Noble Six caught the crate and threw it at a group that tried to charge him. As that was happening Sun had joined in and began to fight Tortchwick.

     With the others

     Everyone looked over toward the docks, the sound of gunfire and conflict ringing through the air. "Yup, that's him." Emile said

     "Let's go." Everyone followed Kat as she gave the order. They arrived at the docks and saw the ongoing battle. "Blake, Yang, and Weiss you three help Sun. Ruby and Emile you two are with me." Everyone nodded in agreement and went to accomplish their goals.

      Noble Six and Sun were at this point just having a bit of fun. Sun switched with Six, taking on the White Fang while the spartan delt with the criminal. Roman tried to escape but his cane was ripped from his hands. "Wha?!" He turned to see who took it, only to get knocked out by it.

     Six threw Tortchwick over his shoulder as Sun finished with the last White Fang member. As that happened the two teams and local law enforcement came to the sceen. After a while chatting with police, they all headed back to Beacon...only to be confronted by an angry mother.

      Summer stormed to Noble Six, who of which took a step back. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW UPSET I AM YOUNG MAN!?!" Six looked at Qrow for help, he just looked away.

     Six looked back at his mother. "Um...a little."

     "YOUR LITTLE STUNT IS ALL OVER THE NEWS!! WHAT'S WORSE, YOU BROUGHT YOUR SISTER ALONG WITH YOU!!"

     "Actually that's-"

     "DO NOT INTERRUPT ME!!" Six kept his mouth shut. The others silently went back to their dorms. Summer turned to Ruby who was trying to sneak away with them. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING YOUNG LADY!?!" Ruby let out a little squeak as she froze.

     "Um...maybe we should listen to what they have to say?" Qrow suggested

     Summer whipped around to glare at him. "WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON!?!" Qrow shut his mouth and looked away.

     "I didn't know there were sides." Ruby spoke softly to her brother.

     "WHAT WAS THAT!?!" Summer yelled

     "N-Nothing ma'am!"

     Summer glared at them for a couple seconds before pulling them into a hug, causing her children to be extremely confused. "I don't know what what I would've done if I lost one of you."

     The two hugged their mother back. "We're sorry mom." Six replied for them. After a bit Qrow sighed and joined the hug. After a few seconds they all broke apart.

     "So, we never got to meet your new teams." Summer said

     "Well it's kinda late, maybe tomorrow?"

     Summer smiled. "I'll hold you to that." She then glared at them. "But if you EVER pull a stunt like that again, there WILL be hell to pay."

     The two siblings gulped. "Yes ma'am." They spoke in unison.

     Summer smiled again. "Good, we'll see you tomorrow." She gave them a hug before heading off. Qrow looked back at his kids and mouthed 'you got lucky' before catching up with his wife.

     Six looked at Ruby as they headed back to their dorms. "What did he mean by that?"

     "I've only seen mom upset like that once for as long as I can remember." Ruby replied. "None of us got off easy." With that, the two went to their respective dorms and went to bed.