Chapter 15: Ball Room Blitz

POV:3rd

     Six was dancing with Winter, just about everyone was having a good time at the dance except for Emile. Emile didn't want to go, so he simply walked around Beacon as he sharpened his kukuri. The skullfaced spartan suddenly saw a figure running across the rooftops so he decided to investigate.

     Six and Winter looked at each other as they danced. "It's nice to have a night like this sometimes." Winter said

     Six nodded in agreement. "It's a first for me, but it's turning out to be fun." Six chuckled when he saw Ironwood asked professor Goodwitch for a dance and she accepted. "Well THAT won't end in a disaster."

     Winter looked over and chuckled. "We'll see how long he lasts." She looked back at Six. "So how are things with your family?"

     Six looked back to Winter. "Things have been going great, my mom nearly killed me for an incident though."

     Winter giggled. "I heard of that from Weiss, your mother sounds terrifying."

     Six nodded in agreement. "She is, kinda hard to tell who's the dominant one between her and my dad." At this the two of them laughed.

     They suddenly turned their heads when they heard the entire room roar in laughter, only to see Jaune in a dress. "What in the world?" Winter asked

     Six smiled when he saw Jaune ask Pyrrha to dance with him. "Looks like he finally figured it out." He and Winter got off the dance floor so team JNPR can have room. They watched as the four teens danced in perfect sync with one another. "Not gonna lie, they're pretty good."

      "They must have a good bond if they're THAT well as a team."

      "Well, Jaune's a good leader. He's gonna go far as a huntsman, they all will."

     With Emile, he followed the suspect to the CCT and was surprised to run into Ruby. "Ruby?! The hell are you doing here?!"

     "I saw someone running on the rooftops, what are you doing here?"

     Emile sighed. "Same thing, come on." Ruby gave a nod and followed Emile into the building.

     Ruby rose an eyebrow when they saw all the guards knocked out. "What happened here?"

     "Infiltration, stay with me and watch our backs." Emile said as they followed the trail of unconscious personnel. They ended up at an elevator and Emile used his helmet to see which button was pressed last, once found they went to that floor. Emile looked at Ruby. "At the absolute most it's a team of three, so keep your eyes open."

     Ruby gave a nod as she readied her weapon. "Got it." Once the doors opened they walked couscously into the room. "Hello?" Ruby called out.

     "If anyone's here they're gonna answer since they're hiding." Emile said, slightly disappointed in Ruby that she thought that would work.

     "Oh, heheh...right." With that, Ruby stayed quiet as the two carefully looked around the room. The woman soon rose from her hiding spot and walked directly in front of them. "You know, it's not a-" Ruby was cut off when Emile rushed the woman. She tried to block with a glass dagger but it shattered under the spartans sheer strength.

     The woman grunted in pain as she stood from being punched across the room. Emile drew his kukuri. "Better get ready for a night at the town, 'cause I'm about to take you to a ball room blitz."

     The woman growled in anger before opening a vial and spraying its contents i to the air in front of her. The powder she let into the air suddenly formed into glass shards and launched at Emile. Ruby shot a couple with her sniper scythe and Emile tanked the rest, the projectiles shattered harmlessly against his armor.

     Emile rushed the woman who dodged his right hook and made a break for the exit. Ruby got in the way and knocked her back, giving Emile an opening and kicked her toward the windows. The woman smiled and jumped out the windows, something neither Emile nor Ruby expected. "Damn!" Emile yelled the second the elevator dinged. Ozpin and Ironwood were there.

     Once the dance ended Six and Winter walked around with each other for a bit and held hands, this they would admit as a date. They soon walked back to Winters room. "Well, this was a fun." Six said

     Winter nodded in agreement. "I had a great time."

     "So uh...see you tomorrow?"

     "Yeah, sounds great."

     "Great! I'll uh...I'll go n-"he was interrupted when Winter kissed his lips. This time she didn't walk away, she drapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her. After about a minute like this the two finally broke for air. Winter grabbed Six by the tie he was wearing and took him into her room.

     (*covers your eyes* DON'T LOOK!!! It isn't safe! We're just gonna Timeskip this.)

     Emile went to the dorm room after talking with Ozpin and Ironwood for a bit and saw Kat. "Hey, you seen Six?"

     Kat looked up from her laptop. "No, I thought he'd come back with you."

     Emile shook his head. "Nope, saw him with Winter after the dance but they were just walking around."

     Kat shrugged. "We'll see him tomorrow."

     Emile yawned as he took off his helmet. "Yea, well Imma hit the hay."

     Kat went back to whatever she was doing on her laptop. "You do that."