Chapter 6: To Settle The Score

POV: 3rd

     Jaune was pitted against Cardin Winchester...and loosing badly. Eventually he was knocked onto the floor, but instead of giving tips to the boy professor Goodwitch decided to rub salt in the wound and humiliate him. This didn't sit well with either member of NBLE.

     Noble 6 stood. "I'd like to fight." He said. Students started talking, betting on him annihilating the poor unfortunate soul he chose.

     "Oh? Would you please make your way down here Noble 6?" The professor asked. He did as what was asked of him. "Now, you can choose anyone in the room. Who would you like to fight?"

     "You." Noble 6 responded. Glynda was shocked and the students started talking even more.

     She raised her hand and the classed was silenced. "If that's what you wish, I accept." The two opponents went to opposite sides of the arena, 6 deactivated his energy shields to level out the playing field.

     Ruby looked at Emile since he chuckled. "What is it Emile?"

     Emile looked at Ruby. "6 is gonna have a lot of fun."

     The two stared each other down until Noble 6 made the first move. He lunged forward with his kukuri, Glynda shot a telepathic blast at him. In his eyes, the shimmer was harder to see then an elite with active camo but he saw it. He dove to the ground and rolled into another lung. Glynda smirked and used a combination of ice dust and her semblance to freeze the spartan solid, the kukuri not even an inch from her face. He was frozen solid, both feet on the ground but leening on his left leg.

     The class was amazed by the short scuffle but not Emile, who chuckled again. "Hey Emile, what's so funny?" Yang asked.

     "It ain't over yet, she played right into his hand." He replied. Team RWBY was confused as to what he ment so they looked back at Goodwitch.

     Glynda turned to the class, but didn't move from her spot. "Now, as you can see cla-" was all she was able to say. The ice on Noble 6 exploded as his right knee came up, connecting with her gut as he swung his arms down for more momentum. He hit her so hard that a shockwave was made from the blow, the blonde teacher was flung to the other side of the areana and embedded in the wall.

     The class gasped at the sudden suprise attack and looked at the leaderboard, as did 6. Professor Goodwitch was drained of all her aura and knocked out from the blow where as Noble 6 didn't loose any.

     Noble 6 looked at the now slightly terrified class. "Patience is a virtue." Was all he said before walking out the class, students clapping for him as he passed them.

     (Timeskip)

     Teams RWBY, JNPR, and NBLE were in the cafeteria as they talked and ate. 6 kept stealing glares at Cardin. "What's up?" Emile asked.

     "Can't stand that fucking prick." He replied.

     "Can't blame you, he-

     "OW!! Stop, that hurts." CDNL laughed as they picked on a faunus, their leader Cardin pulling on her rabbit ear.

     "Oh hell no!" 6 and Emile said in unison. They stood up and went to settle the score with the racist team.

     POV: Velvet

     I was pleading with Cardin, hoping he'd let go of my ear when what seemed like something straight out of a horror movie happened. Two giant armored figures, one of them with a skull carved into its visor, loomed over the two of us. My instincts let me know they were dangerous, but not to me. Cardin looked over his shoulder to see them and he let go of my ear.

     The skull one grabbed Cardin and tossed him toward the rest of his team.
As that one took care of CDNL the one on carbon armor kneeled down to talk to me. "Are you alright?" He asked, I gave a nod. "What's your name?"

     "V-Velvet." I responded

     He took off his helmet, giving a smile. "I like it. I'm Onyx Rose, but everyone knows me as Noble 6." I gave a smile to him. "Mind if I see it?" He asked, holding his hand out toward my ear. I blushed but let him look at it. He held my ear gently in hands. "Other than some swelling it should be fine, might want to use an ice pack."

     "O-Okay...thank you."

     He smiled. "It's nothing, just look for me or my partner if they ever bother you again." I gave a nod and with that, he stood up. "Take care."

     "T-Thanks, you too."

     POV: 3rd

     NBLE went back to sit with RWBY and JNPR. "Not many people would've done what you two did." Pyrrha said.

     "It's nothing, I hate racists." The two said in unison, then looked at each other.

     "Wait, people are like that where you two are from?" Weiss asked

     "Compared to spartans, faunus are treated like royalty." Emile replied, earning a glare from Blake that he could care less about.

     "What did they do?" Ruby asked

     "You don't want to know." 6 responded, everyone left it at that.

     (Timeskip)

     The class was on a field trip, getting sap from the trees. "So, why are we here?" Emile asked

     "School assignment." Noble 6 replied

     "Yea but, Oz said that we're third years."

     "He ALSO said that we'll be taking first year classes because we don't know anything on Remnant."

     "Fair point." After that, the two word in relative silence until three members of team CDNL came running. 6 and Emile shared a glance before running to see that it was about.

     There stood Jaune, protecting Cardin and fighting an ursa major. Emile was about to go help but 6 help up his arm to stop him. "Hold on, he's got this." So Emile did, watching it unfold. Thanks to a bit of help from Pyrrha, Jaune was able to kill the grimm. "Well, I guess he's ready."

     "Ready for what?" Emile asked, but got no reply. 6 simply walked off.

     (Timeskip)

     Jaune stood on the roof of Beacon, looking at the night sky. He didn't notice Noble 6 come up onto the roof as well. "Beautiful ain't it?" 6 asked, causing Jaune to turn around.

     "Out of everyone I've ever met, you're the second least person I ever expected to say something like that." Jaune replied, causing 6 to chuckle.

     "Well, someone should take a picture...nice job by the way." 6 said, patting Jaune on the back.

     Jaune shrugged. "I aim to please." The response caused 6 to give a bittersweet smile.

     The two stood in silence for a bit before Noble 6 walked away. "Come on."

     "Wait what?" Jaune asked, Noble 6 didn't reply but instead got in a fighting stance. Jaune smiled, understanding what the spartan ment. At that moment, Jaune Arc became the disciple of Noble 6.