Chapter 8: The Past

"The Vytal Festival! Oh this is absolutely WONDERFUL!!" Weiss exlaimed.

     "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda freaking me out." Ruby said.

     "You obviously haven't met Kat." Emile followed up.

     "How can you NOT smile?! A festival dedicated to the cultures of the WORLD! There will be dances, parades, a TOURNAMENT!" Weiss said happily

     "You have caught my attention." Six said when he heard the word tournament.

     "The amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

     "And now you've lost it."

     "You can say THAT again." Yang agreed.

     "Quiet you!" Weiss snarked.

     "Remind me why we're spending our friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

     "Ugh, they smell like fish." Ruby complained, holding her nose.

     "Helmets." Emile said as he held out his hand, Six gave a low five.

     "I heard that students from Vaccuo will be arriving today." Weiss responded to Yangs question. "And as a representative of Beacon, I feel that it is though my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom."

     "Ten lien says this is recon."

     "I'm with Six there."

     "Rubys brothers seem to be right." Weiss was about to snap at Noble Six, but when Emile and Blake backed him up she slumped in defeat.

     "Woah."

     "What is it Ru..." Six trailed off when he saw the crime scene that Ruby spotted. They all walked over to see what was going on.

     "What happened here?" Ruby asked one of the officers.

     "Robbery, second dust shop to be hit this week." The officer replied before walking away.

     Noble Six opened a private comm with Emile. "Definitely suspicious, one shop alone is enough for an entire gang."

     "You think it's for profit? Maybe sabotage?"

     "No, from what I've heard Ruby stopped one just before we joined Beacon. Something big is going to happen soon, for now on let's keep our eyes out."

     "Ya got it boss." Emile said as the comm was shut off, right in the middle of Weiss and Blake arguing.

     "Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!"

     "You better shut the fuck up princess!"

     "Emile calm down! He IS right Weiss, you have no clue what you're talking about." Six said, trying to end it.

     "And how would YOU know?!" Weiss asked, not thinking she'd get an answer.

     "Because the two of us have not only seen it, but LIVED it, time and time again."

     "That doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum."

     "I said that's enough!" Six snapped. Weiss stepped back in shocked and slight fear.

     "HEY!! STOP THAT FAUNUS!!" Someone yelled as a faunus ran from the cops. On impulse Six and Emile went after him, causing the faunus to double his escape efforts.

     The faunus rounded a corner but before the two spartans could, they stopped as they heard an all too familiar voice. "What did you do THIS time?"

     "CAN YOU LET ME GO!?! TWO GUYS JUST LIKE YOU ARE CHASING ME!!" After a second a grunt was able to be heard, most likely him being dropped on the ground and another spartan walked around the corner.

     The spartan wore cyan armor and even though she was wearing a helmet, her shock was obvious. "Six? Emile?!"

     "Kat!" The three walked up to each other and ended up in a group hug.

     "But how?! You were DEAD!" Six exclaimed.

     "I honestly don't know myself. How've you two been?" Kat asked

     "Six found his biological family."

     "And my little sister is addicted to cookies."

     "Well, what does she look like?"

     The three looked over at team RWBY, WB deep in yet another argument. "Red cape, my sister. Blonde is my cousin. We should probably head back with them." Six said, the other two nodded and followed.

     Ruby looked over and saw them. "Hi big bro-who is that?"

     Kat took off her helmet and gave a slight smile. "Noble Two, pleased to me-"

     Kat was cut off by Ruby clinging to Six. "YOU WILL NOT REPLACE ME!!"

     Yang had to come over and pry Ruby off.

     (Timeskip)

     The group of seven were crammed in team RWBYS dorm, hoping Weiss and Blake would eventually drop it.

     "You realize you're defending an organization that hates humanity don't you? The faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!" Weiss said to Blake.

     "The faunus of the White Fang are NOT pure evil! WHY do you think they hate humanity so much?! It's because of people like Cardin, people like YOU who FORCE the White Fang to take such DRASTIC measures!" Blake countered.

     "People like me?!"

     "YOU'RE DISCRIMINATORY!!"

     "I'M A VICTIM!!"

     "LOCK IT DOWN BOTH OF YOU!!" Six snapped, then recoiled at what he said.

     Everyone looked at him in shocked except for Emile and Kat, who each had a look of concern. "Six, you go-" Emile stopped when Six ran out the door, they tried to follow but he seemingly disappeared.

     "How DARE he talk toe like that?!" Weiss snarked.

     Kat turned to Weiss and Blake, giving a menacing glare. "How dare HE?! HOW DARE YOU!! ALWAYS ridiculing one another AND him when he's done NOTHING but good! Six has saved our asses COUNTLESS times! Why do you think he gets upset when you argue?! It's because he lived most of his life ALONE! We fought and bleed together, we became family! THAT'S why he ran, because YOU two brought up a past he preferred to STAY where it belongs! Now god knows when we'll see him next!"

     Weiss and Blake looked down in shame. The words sunk in deep, making them feel regret.

     "Well...what do we do now?" Ruby asked.

     POV: Sun

     I was on a rooftop, enjoying a banana when a hand cobered my mouth. I was terrified, but a voice shushed me. "Listen, I need your help."