Chapter 4: NBLE

POV: Noble 6

I was hanging out with my siblings as we talked in the locker room. We were talking when I noticed a blonde hair boy walk by, taking to himself. Once he saw princess he stopped to try and hit on her. Another girl, an experienced warrior it seemed, tried to talk to him but was constantly being rejected by him. For someone who seems straight, he has very flamboyant actions. Eventually it got to the point where princess had enough, I walked over and grabbed the javelin the gladiatress was about to throw at the boy. "As annoying as he is, let's try NOT getting in trouble on the first day."

The red head looked at princess, who looked mad. "He's got a point. My name is Pyrrha Nikos, a pleasure to meet you." Pyrrha said as she put her weapon away and offered a hand shake.

I took it. "Noble 6, a pleasure to meet you as well Pyrrha."

"So is there anyone here that you know?"

Just as I was about to answer, Ruby clung to my arm. "Big brother!"

"You again!" Princess shouted, pointing to Ruby, causing her to hide behind me.

"Calm down, it was an accident."

"Do you think the world is forgiving of mistakes?!" The princess yelled.

POV: Ruby

Weiss definitely struck a nerve, he leaned down to get in her face. "More then you'll ever know." He growled. He was quiet but he still was terrifying.

Yang stood next to me as Onyx walked off. "What's up with him?" Yang asked.

"I don't know, but I'll find out." I used my semblance to catch up to him. "Big brother, are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine." He replied. "We should head to the cliff, initiation will start soon." I looked at Yang, who had a look of concern on her face, and followed him to the cliff.

POV: Noble 6

I listened to the objectives of our missi-initiation, Ruby was dumbfounded at one of them. "Are there any questions?" Ozpin asked, the blonde boy tried to speak but Ozpin cut him off. "Good, goodluck."

POV: Ozpin

"Except for you Noble 6." I said, causing him to look at me. Glynda got ready to use her semblance to send him off. "You already have an assigned partner."

"Okay, who are they?" 6 asked.

I smiled. "You know when you see them."

"Okay, now you're just being a-" he was cut off by Glynda and the launch pad. "FUCKING ASSHOOOolllee!!" His voice grew faint as distance drowned it out.

I took a sip of my hot chocolate. "I love my job."

     POV: Noble 6

     I landed on the forest ground, creating a crater. I saw where the clearing was so I headed off in that direction. On my way some beowolves got in the way but they were easy to take care of.

     I heard more beowolves and ran over. It was Ruby and princess. I jumped in and started to slaughter the grimm. I heard a familiar shotgun ring as a beowolf was torn asunder. I smiled as I heard that familiar line. "Who's next?!"

     POV: Ruby

     Onyx and a giant dude wearing similar armor stood back to back as they made a joke out of the grimm, shooting their guns or stabbing and slashing with kukuris. Once the grimm were all killed they turned around to look at each other. They grabbed each others hand and pulled one another into a hug. "Good to see you again Emile." Onyx said to the guy with the scary helmet.

     "You too 6." The man know known as Emile replied. They talked as they walked off, Weiss and I looked at each other. We decided to follow them since they seem to know where to go. "So how's things?"

     "Well, complicated. For starters I met my biological family, the little girl being by sister Ruby."

     "I AM NOT LITTLE!! I drink milk."

     "Just proved your brothers point." Emile and Weiss said at the same time. Emile gave a gaze that made the Ice Queen shrink away. Emile then looked at me. "Noble 4, Emile. Guess you can say I'm anotha brotha."

     "Oh! Um, nice to meet you! My cousin would like your shotgun."

     "She got one?"

     "A set of shotgun gauntlets she named Ember Celica."

     Emile looked at Onyx. "I know what I want for Christmas."

Onyx laughed. "Of course you'd want that."

     POV: Weiss

     We followed the two armored giants as they talked like they were actually brothers.

     "I remember when that banshee almost blew you off that platform."

     "Says the one who got jumped by elites at the same time."

     "Yea, but there were five AND they had active camo."

     I looked at Ruby, who seemed just as clueless as I was. Eventually we made it to the clearing and Ruby grabbed a white knight chess peice while her brother grabbed a black one. Her cousin Yang and Blake were there and had a white knight as well.

     POV: Noble 6

     I perked up as I heard screaming, low and behold blondy flies over our heads and lands in a tree. Pyrrha came through the tree line with a giant scorpion was after her, I ran over and tackled her out of the way. At the same moment a bird the size of a pelican drop ship showed up at the same time as a giant scorpion the size of a scorpion tank. "I call the bird!" I said to Emile.

     "Fine by me!" He replied as we split to take on our respective foes.

     POV: Ruby

     We watched as the two split off, my brother getting the nevermores attention while Emile went after the death stalker. Emile decided to challenge it as it roared at him. "Im ready! How 'bout you?!" Emile batted a pincher away when it swung at him and rammed into it, tackling it across the clearing.

     Onyx jumped onto an old ruin and pulled out his dmr as the nevermore flew at him head on. He shot at the nevermore until it was right on him. They're so cooooll! I wish Cresent Rose was as powerful as Onyx's dmr! Onyx took the opportunity and jumped onto the nevermore, he pulled out a cool sword that seemed to come from nowhere. Where did he have that on him?

     Back with Emile he slid under a pincher swipe and jumped onto the death stalkers head. He pulled the shotgun off his back and fired it point blank into the skull, killing it instantly.

     Onyx used his sword to cut off the head of the nevermore. He held out his arms to slow his fall, unintentionally striking a super cool superhero pose. "Wow, they're amazing!" Vomit boy said.

     "Yup! That's my cousin for ya! Also his partner." Yang replied.

     Emile looked over at us as Onyx fell to the ground, who of which got up like it was nothing. Emile pounded his chest. "That's why you don't mess with a spartan!"

     (Timeskip)

     POV: Noble 6

     Emile and I now stood on the stage as Ozpin had instructed us. He was going to go over our team since that's what he did for everyone else. "And now, for our first ever two man team. Noble 6 and Noble 4, you two have grabbed the Black Knight. Because of this you will be known as team NBLE." Cliche, and it's led by Emile. "Led by Noble 6."

     I was shocked. "Wait what?"

     "Congratulations young man."

     Emile patted my shoulder, somehow knowing what I was thinking. "Don't worry, you'll make'em proud."