Filler (cause it's been a long time I updated this)

POV: Salem

     I was enjoying my solidarity when Watts came into my throne room. "Your majesty, there is something I must inform you of."

     "Oh? What is it that is so important to call attention now?" I asked

     "A creature, taller than the spartan figures and just as deadly. It nearly killed Hazel and Tyrian at the same time, as it fought an entire grimm hoard."

     "Hm...take me to it." I stood up and followed my minion to this mysterious creature.

     POV: 3rd

     The creature was none other than an elite, a field marshal at that. It was looking at the make of the room, looking for a weak point when the door opened. The elite drew its energy sword and charged the figure cutting off its head. As Salem crumbled to the ground, so did Watts. Watts crawled backwards in fear as the elite towered over him. It went to kill the human when he suddenly was unable to move. "Skilled indeed." Salem said, her head regrown. She tossed the alien back into the room.

     Watts followed Salem inside as she looked at it. "I wonder what it could be here for." Salem said.

     "Kill me or release me demon, but DO NOT waste my time with talk!" It snapped, venom laced in its words.

     "So you CAN speak our language." Salem remarked, now intrigued.

     "Do you know of armored humans called spartans?" Watts asked it.

     The elite gave a nod. "I've hunted many of your demons, only one has ever been able to escape its inevitable fate." It bragged.

     Salem held out her hand, using magic to project an image of Noble 6. "Is this him?"

     The elite growled. "How do you know?"

     Salem chuckled. "He's proven that he'll soon become a thorn in my side, so I will make you a deal. I will provide you with whatever you need to get rid of him as long as you in return work for me until he meets his fate."

     The elite looked Salem in the eye. "I am Xela 'Longamai, the demon will fall to my blade like the rest of his team."